Travel has always been a huge passion of mine. There’s is nothing better than making memories with your loved ones and exploring new areas of the world, and I feel blessed that I get to create those memories for other people in my job. One thing I love and value about my job is building relationships, whether that’s with our clients, suppliers or internally with my colleagues. Gaining that trust and working to create an amazing outcome is extremely fulfilling. The experience and knowledge across our team is outstanding, and every day I learn something new.
Stand-out client experiences
I’ll always remember the clients that were travelling to the Maldives as part of their honeymoon trip. Unfortunately, the main infinity pool in the resort was being closed for maintenance very last minute. Determined to not allow this news impact our clients special trip in any way, I managed to work with the hotel to get clients upgraded to the highest room category, Coco Residence, with separate bar, restaurant, reception with concierge and butler service.
As a result of this, the client felt no impact of the maintenance taking place, and had the most wonderful and private honeymoon stay. Invested in making this clients holiday unforgettable, I worked to get a complimentary private beach dinner and special amenities during their stay. The couple were absolutely delighted with the outcome and so appreciative of the little touches.
My most memorable travel experience
My favourite and most memorable travel experience would have to be my trip to Sydney. Australia holds an incredibly special place in my heart as I have family in Melbourne, however there is something about Sydney that draws me in every time. The first time I visited, I just remember feeling as thought my jaw didn’t leave the floor for the entirety of the trip. The vibrant culture, amazing landmarks and vast array of people made it a truly memorable place. I was fortunate enough to spend a New Years Eve in Sydney, and I still remember every second of it. I sat on the Darling Harbour, having enjoyed beautiful food and drink, taking in those fireworks felt like a very unique and special moment indeed.
Service commitment from you
I take any stress away from the client, ensuring they are relaxed and excited about their holiday. I am adaptable, calm and determined, and will never leave a client with a question unanswered. On the end of the phone, I will always be a kind, helpful voice ready to assist our clients and agents with anything they may require. There is nothing I love more than really listening and getting to know our clients; I want to know what they love about holidays, their bucket list experiences, their favourite holiday tipple! The finer details are what make a trip so special, and that is what I strive to achieve. Building that relationship is key and makes us stand out from the crowd.
- Split your packing between cases - fingers crossed that case won’t go missing, but if you’re travelling with someone else, always put a few bits of clothing in each suitcase, just in case!
- Reflect on your highlights – take time towards the end of your trip to reflect on your favourite memories from your holiday.
- Preparation is key – always plan in advance any important documents you may need, Visa’s, passport expiry dates etc. The days prior to your holiday should be filled with excitement, not stress about last minute details!
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences