From wind-swept high altitude plateux with prayer flags fluttering, to steamy jungles and the towering magnificence of Sagarmatha - or Everest - Nepal boasts a landscape that is nothing short of spectacular.
Ranging from 60 metres above sea level to the highest point on the planet nowhere offers such a wealth of natural beauty or such diversity of wildlife. This is also a country with a long and distinguished martial history and deep cultural roots, with many ancient and atmospheric sites of pilgrimage and worship for you to visit on a holiday in Nepal.
Wandering through Kathmandu's cobbled lanes is like stepping back in time to the 17th Century. Buddhist stupas and Hindu shrines compete for attention amid the bustling crowds of rickshaw drivers, monks, hippies and sadhus. The three Durbar Squares in the heart of the city have been declared World Heritage Sites, while royal palaces reveal secret courtyards and hidden gardens - and all of this with a spectacular mountain backdrop.
On the rolling lowlands of the Inner Terai, the forests and floodplains of Chitwan National Park are home to an astounding array of birds and animals, many of which are endangered and extremely rare.
Situated on the beautiful Phewa Lake, Pokhara is for many the gateway to the Himalayas and a setting off point for trekking and rafting adventures. Watching the sun rise over the snowy caps of the Himalayas is an unforgettable vision and the charming hill station of Dhulikhel is the best place to experience it on a holiday to Nepal. For the adventurous, we offer a fantastic selection of Multi Centre holidays in Nepal allowing travellers to discover as much of the countries outstanding scenery as possible.
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences