All my life, I’ve had the travel bug that led me to work in the industry. I find it extremely exciting to visit new destinations and immerse myself in different cultures. After finishing school, I went on to study a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Travel & Tourism at West Cheshire College where I achieved triple distinction star.
Shortly after, I studied at Leeds Beckett University where I gained a First-Class Honours degree in International Tourism Management with a year working in the industry. I felt extremely proud to achieve this as travel is my passion, and I felt this prepared me for my dream job in luxury travel. I love developing strong relationships with clients and agents to really gage what really matters to you and exceed your expectations.
Stand-out client experiences
One experience that always comes to mind is two ladies who chose to celebrate their 70th birthdays in style! The clients had to postpone this trip due to Covid-19, therefore it was long and anticipated, but I was not going to let these ladies realise that this was their joint celebration holiday.
The clients had planned to tour America together, and had lots of amazing hotels on their itinerary. I got in touch with every hotel they had planned, to make arrangements on each arrival for them as a kind gesture. All the hotels were amazing and had offered birthday cakes, goodie bags, merchandise, bottles of wine. The clients were very grateful and were extremely appreciative. They thanked me, letting me know it was the best birthday surprise, and these gestures made the trip very memorable throughout.
My most memorable travel experience
Adventure Antigua - The Xtreme Circumnavigation was the tour of a lifetime! Swimming with stingrays was a standout moment for me on this tour! It contains a three-hour speed boat tour around the island of Antigua, where I learnt all the exciting facts and history of the island from the fun tour guides that made this the most fun and interactive tour possible. Let me warn you – they don’t call it Xtreme for no reason – the speed boat is rapidly fast! It’s amazing to explore the beautiful sites in such an extreme way and you might even spot a few turtles! Snorkelling is also included which is an incredible experience to see all the reef. For lunch, a scenic beach picnic is also provided on a private island - with rum punch, of course!
Service commitment from you
Working at Inspiring Travel, I strive to ensure that every client has a seamless holiday experience with personal added touches to make their memories even more special. In my role, I love developing strong relationships with clients and agents to really gage what really matters to you and exceed your expectations.
- Wake up early to avoid the crowds, enjoy a leisurely breakfast, and have the best attractions to yourself. It’s also a perfect time to catch photos due to the soft light.
- Break out of your comfort zone! Challenge yourself to new experiences, like me; I am not a strong swimmer, but whilst in the Caribbean, I took the opportunity to go snorkelling - it was one of the most fun activities I have ever done! Travelling is already so different so what’s one more new experience?
- Always take a little bit of local currency in cash with you. It’s always handy to have cash to enjoy the local crafts, markets and street food or even to tip a super friendly waiter.
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences