Known as 'The Land of Smiles', The Kingdom of Thailand has a legendary landscape of wild jungles, temple-strewn cities and idyllic white-sand beaches.
Whether it’s the captivating and vibrant metropolis of Bangkok, lush rainforests, the mountainous Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai provinces or the idyllic coastline and beaches such as Koh Samui, luxury holidays to Thailand have something for everyone.
For the discerning traveller Thailand offers the magical combination of three very different experiences; natural wonders and jungle expeditions in the north, sleek city style and superb shopping in the capital and picture-perfect beaches and pristine coastline throughout the islands and along the south. At the Inspiring Travel company, we can tailor your experience of this diverse land to your exacting requirements; creating a holiday that will stay with you for years to come.
For a true taste of Thailand, the floating markets are a ‘must see’ - with Bangkok and Ratchaburi being the most popular. Take a tuk-tuk ride around its capital and enjoy the colourful culture - tranquil Buddhist temples, splendid palaces and the network of canals that run through the ‘Venice of the Far East’. The beaches of Thailand are legendary; platinum white sands that stretch for miles around its stunning coastline and islands which offer an idyllic spot to enjoy a honeymoon.
In Thailand you’ll find that there is a destination for every discerning luxury traveller and whether you love nothing more than experiencing culture shock and being wowed by a place’s incredible heritage, or you simply yearn for a tranquil place to rest, certain in the knowledge that the hardest decision you’ll make is what to eat for dinner; this country will have the spot to suit.
But, as with many luxury holiday destinations, you’ll find that there are certain ‘musts’; things which everyone should enjoy regardless of their age, their likes and dislikes or how well travelled or not they are. With that in mind, every traveller to Thai shores should experience its wonderful cuisine; bursting with flavour and with ingredients that will tingle your taste buds. You should also take in the hustle and bustle of Bangkok; a city with vibrancy at every corner that will indulge your every sense, and on your wish list should certainly be the incredible beaches, which will rival those you’ve seen anywhere in the world; white sand, blue waters and enchanting reefs await.-
Where to go in Thailand
- De-stress, rejuvenate and detox in seven tropical acres at the ultimate health and wellness resort
- Enjoy personalised wellness consultations and treatments tailored to you, to maximise self-discovery and wellbeing
- Choose from luxurious and spacious rooms, suites and pavilions surrounded by tranquil gardens with lotus ponds
- Won the ‘Top Destination Spa Resort in the World’ by Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards
- A truly luxurious sanctuary with beautiful villas, personalised butler service and traditional Thai design
- Enormous indoor bathrooms and spacious walk-in wardrobes in each of the resort’s villas and pavilions
- Enjoy fine dining across the restaurants serving signature Thai cuisine and Mediterranean-inspired delicacies
- Savour incredible views of Phang Nga Bay’s ancient limestone karst formations from the infinity pool
- Relax at the spa and vitality pool or re-energise with Pilates at the wellness studio
- All resort villas boast views over the Gulf of Siam with private pools
- Beachfront infinity pool with attendants bringing chilled towels and refreshments
- Daily activities include Muay Thai boxing, snorkelling trips, cooking classes and more
- Sip rum from the Rum Library or unwind with a coconut massage on the beach
- A luxury family resort in a calm tropical setting framed by a pristine white sand beach
- Stay in spacious and comfortable rooms and suites with private balconies and modern Thai design
- Club rooms and suites offer Dusit Club privileges including afternoon tea and evening hors d’oeuvres
- Swim in two heavenly outdoor swimming pools with direct access to Klong Muang Beach
- Practice the traditional combat sport of Muay Thai or take to the sea for exhilarating watersports
- Stay at this idyllic retreat located on the dreamy white sands of Bang Tao beach
- Make the most of your stay with watersports, tennis, an 18-hole golf course and daily activities
- Families can enjoy the kids’ club, playground, games room, arts and crafts and bicycle rentals
- Discover an array of dining options including Royal Thai cuisine and acclaimed fine Italian dining
- This paradisiacal resort located just south of Phuket is easy to reach by car and boat
- Snorkel or kayak around the island’s famed house reef at Batok Bay fronting the hotel
- Visit the dive centre for a personalised scuba instruction and diving trips to the Andaman Islands
- Pick your own seafood from local fishermen and enjoy the freshest greens grown at the resort
- Luxurious all pool villa resort - some villas even come with two pools
- There's plenty to keep the family busy including watersports, tennis, bikes and a great Kids club
- Relax at the stunning Sanctuary Spa, considered one of the best spas in Phuket
- Play the award winning, par-71 golf course or practice in the state-of-the-art golf academy
- Indulge in gourmet dining with a choice of six delicious restaurants and two bars
- Home to Phuket's only Michelin-starred restaurant.
- Trisara’s creative production team DDEN enables guests to capture their holiday stories in novel digital formats.
- Jara Spa: discover an unusual walking meditation practised by Buddhist monks or enjoy a Thai thermal massage.
- Your dedicated resort host will take you to meet some of Phuket Old Town’s interesting personalities.
- Stunning 2 to 7 bedroom pool residences, perfect for families.
- Stunning beachside retreat overlooking a lush National Park
- Escape to your own bright, spacious hideaway offering suites, pool villas and pool residences
- Take part in a variety of activities including cooking classes, watersports, tennis, fishing and diving
- Indulge in culinary delights from Thai fine dining to succulent Mediterranean fare
- Village-style resort spread over a spacious tropical landscape just steps away from the beach
- Kids will love making a splash at the five family swimming pools and fun water park
- Facilities include a Baby Lounge, Kids Club, and teen Hangout, plus seven restaurants and four bars
- Sample Thai boxing and mountain biking, movies at the indoor cinema, tennis, and watersports
- Visit the adults-only zone for exclusive use of a pool, gym, spa, and rooftop restaurant
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
Best Family Holidays for 2022
Family has never felt more important. If you're going to get the whole gang together and spend q...Other Shores Team - June, 2022
The Luxury Wellness Retreats To Recharge At This Year
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought an untold amount of stress and worry for everybody. That's why, w...Other Shores Team - December, 2021
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
All Together Now: Holidays With Friends
2020 was a year of isolation, restrictions and a lot of cancelled plans. So, many of us are dreamin...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
The Best Luxury Hotel Spas in the World
Self-care and relaxation are the two things that are often left by the wayside when life gets busy ...Other Shores Team - April, 2022
10 Jaw-Dropping Millionaire Holiday Hideaways
Since so many holidays have been cancelled or postponed lately, your next trip may as well be a big...Tom - February, 2022
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details