From city breaks to fly drive holidays, escorted tours, beach breaks and ranch adventures, there’s plenty of choice on how to spend your holiday whether you have three days or twenty.
Inspiring Travel company are delighted to introduce our superb new luxury USA programme filled with city breaks, fly drive holidays and multi-centre holidays. With a fantastic ranch programme already in place, we’ve now ensured you get the most out of your holidays to the USA.
America’s regions are as diverse as possible. Charming New England, best explored on a group tour or fly drive holiday, has beautiful landscapes dotted with interesting towns whilst New York & the East Coast cities are filled with culture, history and well-known landmarks. Journey to the West Coast to stay in vibrant San Francisco before driving down California’s coastline with its stunning views. Why not couple a stay in Las Vegas with an adventurous ranch holiday or even a stay in the Caribbean.
At Inspiring Travel company, we don’t just book you a flight and hotel, but rather provide you with an itinerary tailor-made to your specific requirements for your holiday to America. We can pre-book top restaurants, attractions such as Alcatraz Island, theatre tickets to Broadway shows and productions such as Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas.
Where to go in the USA
- Take in the buzzing Miami beach with soft golden sands and clear waters right on the doorstep
- Find fabulous, sometimes risqué entertainment in the luxurious and opulent Faena Theatre
- Relax in Miami’s largest hammam at the hotel’s exquisite spa
- Gone but not Forgotten, Damien Hirst's gilded woolly mammoth skeleton is on display in the hotel grounds
Set at the end of a quarter-mile alley of 225+-year-old oak trees is Oak Alley Plantation, an iconic plantation home that has been much photographed. Known for its sugarcane exhibit and slavery at Oak Alley exhibition, the Oak Alley is a great place to discover history and explore Louisiana. Situated away from the main house, the cottages are over a century old and feature air conditioning, heati...
- For over 100 years, The Plaza's Palm Court has been New York City's iconic destination for afternoon tea
- The hotel has a prestigious address at Fifth Avenue on Central Park South
- The Plaza has featured in several movies including Home Alone 2, North by Northwest and The Great Gatsby
- Sip a glass of bubbles in one of New York's most opulent hotel Champagne Bars
- Stay in luxury modernist suites which blend into the natural red-rock country and desert landscape
- Dine at Amangiri Restaurant and gaze out across the endless desert through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Take in magnificent views high above the valley floor during a one-of-a-kind yoga session
- Discover nearby Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park and Grand Canyon by road or air
- Located on Fifth Avenue and 55th Street in the heart of the city’s most prestigious shopping, entertainment and cultural district
- The Peninsula Academy offers a collection of bespoke experiences, such as "Kids in the kitchen" & "MOMA: Exclusive pre or post-opening tours"
This iconic and historic San Francisco hotel, built in 1907, sits on top of the affluent Nob Hill, a short cable car ride to Downtown, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf and the Financial District. Located at the only point in the city where all the cable car lines meet, the Fairmont San Francisco is the perfect choice for a centrally located stay in this cosmopolitan city. The hotel comprises...
- Convenient central location for exploring the Florida Keys
- Located on the charming and secluded island of Duck Key
- Excellent facilities for families, including an extensive supervised play area and kids’ pool
- Explore vibrant coral reefs and seagrass beds by snorkel, kayak or paddle board
- Catch a fish on a boat charter and have it prepared by a professional chef at The Angler & Tale
- It's location, only 10-minute walk to the World Trade Centre and less to Brooklyn Bridge
- It's rich history dating back to 1881 and stunning architecture
- The passionately restored nine-storey atrium with Victorian wrought-iron railings and decadent decor
- Turret Penthouse Suites located within the buildings iconic turrets with their own private terraces
- This beach retreat is owned by legendary chef, Nobu Matsuhisa and actor, Robert De Niro
- Enjoy additional amenities at Eden Roc Hotel and exclusive access to the private Nobu pool
- Indulge in world-famous Japanese cuisine with Latin American influences at Nobu Miami
- Stay in stylish rooms designed by David Rockwell with views towards Collins Avenue or the Atlantic
The elegant and sophisticated Maybourne Beverly Hills (formerly Montage Beverly Hills) is located in the heart of the Golden Triangle, surrounded by exclusive shopping and upscale restaurants. The architecture is reminiscent of a luxury villa, combining design aesthetics from Spain, Italy and Morocco, including grand archways and an Italian style tiled dome. The 201 rooms and suites offer modern ...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
The Best Things To See & Do In Greenwich Village in One Day
One of New York's most famous areas, Greenwich Village – or simply ‘the Village' to those in the kn...Other Shores Team - January, 2022
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
5 of the Best Adventure Holiday Ideas for Families with Teens
If your teens get bored of the beach and won't be confined to a sun lounger, you might need some ex...Other Shores Team - June, 2022
Be Transported To: New York
Since most of us are stuck at home, we're transporting you on a journey to the Big Apple… Right fro...Other Shores Team - June, 2022
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
10 Filming Locations to Inspire Your Next Holiday
2020 might not have been the travel year that many of us were hoping it would be, but that didn't s...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
All Together Now: Holidays With Friends
2020 was a year of isolation, restrictions and a lot of cancelled plans. So, many of us are dreamin...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - May, 2022
The Best National Parks to Visit in America
The national parks in North America are some of the most awe-inspiring and beautiful destinations i...Other Shores Team - March, 2022
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details