Follow in the footsteps of century’s worth of seafaring adventures and discover French Polynesia - a place of pure tropical fantasy.
Caressed by pristine white-sand beaches and surrounded by soaring peaks, tranquil lagoons, and sapphire seas, French Polynesia is the perfect destination for a romantic getaway or family-friendly holiday.
Made up of more than 100 individual islands, stretching over 1,000 miles of alluring Pacific Ocean, the French Polynesian islands are the definition of paradise. Surround yourself in tropical variety as you move from the famed romantic shores of Bora Bora to one of Earth's most beautiful and rare places – Fakarava, with an ecosystem so diverse that it’s been named a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
Exploring the glorious island of Tahiti and its energetic capital Pape’ete will thrust you into the thumping heart of the French Polynesian life. Visit national museums, shop in vibrant marketplaces that stock exquisite black pearls unique to the area, and experience delectable cuisine that blends Polynesian heritage with a French twist and is cooked in an authentic underground oven.
For days when you’d prefer a slower pace, traditional Polynesian spas can be found all over the islands. Soothing spa visits are the ideal accompaniment to a restful day, and their dreamy treatments often incorporate radiant tropical fragrances and healing oils that are indigenous to the area.
With stunning scenery stretching as far as the eye can see on each of the islands, French Polynesia offers a vast host of exciting, luxurious choices that will inspire your next travel adventure.
- Be immersed in paradise with a selection of beachfront and overwater suites
- Visit the Lagoon Sanctuary for an array of underwater excursions and adventures
- In high season, kids under 8 years old can enjoy introductory dive sessions
- Board a canoe to a private motu for a personalised sunset dinner with Champagne
The Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa is a luxury French Polynesian hotel that has a little bit of everything, for just about everybody. This is undoubtedly among the best-equipped five-star South Pacific resorts, boasting six fine dining restaurants and bars (plus private beachfront options), a top spa and beauty salon, boutique outlets and souvenir shops, tennis courts, a gym and lovely lagoon-...
- Experience a traditional beach Ahi Ma’a meal cooked in an underground oven
- Learn about the preservation and habitat of manta rays with the resident marine biologist
- Only 10 minutes by boat from Vaitate, where you can shop and taste local cuisine
- Marlon Brando fell in love with the island of Tetiaroa while filming and bought it
- The Brando was the world’s first and foremost post-carbon luxury resort and island
- Indulge in a three-hour spa experience in the Fare Maru suite nestled in the treetops
- Join naturalist guides for daily bird discovery and reef exploration tours
- Le Taha'a was the first member of Relais & Chateaux in the Islands of Tahiti
- Savour views of vanilla scented Taha'a island and magnificent Bora Bora
- Access the lagoon from the beach and discover a fascinating underwater world through snorkelling and diving
- Indulge with the spa’s Royal Treatment, soaking in coconut milk followed by a full body massage
- Stay in the largest overwater villas in the South Pacific, starting at 1,550 sq ft
- Snorkel the resort’s private Lagoonarium, a protected underwater sanctuary for tropical fish and coral
- Choose A-list luxury at the Royal Estate, where Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban spent their honeymoon
- Dine at Lagoon Restaurant suspended over the water with glass floor panels to watch marine life
Holidays in French Polynesia are all about relaxing, taking in jaw-dropping views and enjoying the very best hospitality. Enjoy all of this to the highest degree at Hotel Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort, a chic and upscale hotel that enjoys a prime location. The resort enjoys access to a pristine stretch of white sand, an impossibly turquoise lagoon and fantastic tropical landscapes. The sandy...
- Enjoy this intimate private resort set over 23-acres of blissfully remote and lush island
- Step off the beach into the breathtaking lagoon and snorkel amongst hundreds of technicolour fish
- Experience an exceptional level of service and hospitality and a boutique barefoot-luxe escape
- Dine at the restaurant with tables on the sand underneath swaying coconut palms
- Swim with tropical sea creatures in the Lagoonarium and learn all about sea life conservation
- Discover how to prepare traditional Polynesian dishes and weave hats from coconut fronds
- Every suite or bungalow is set on stilts over the water with mesmerising views and lagoon access
- The Deep Ocean Spa is the first in the region to offer thalassotherapy
Of the many benefits to staying at InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort, one of the main ones is the property’s easy access to all the local attractions and restaurants, thanks to its location on Matira Point. Accessible only by boat, this really is a secluded, peaceful and utterly tranquil paradise. For even more focused relaxation, guests can visit the resort’s sister property’s Deep Ocean...
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details