With a marked continental influence, the twin islands of St Barths and St Martin combine European sophistication with the natural beauty of the Caribbean.
Our portfolio predominantly features properties on the sophisticated island of St Barths. The island’s original inhabitants came from Brittany, so it's little wonder that its intrinsic French influence gives the region the air of an exclusive Mediterranean resort.
The capital and pretty harbour town of Gustavia offers a selection of gourmet restaurants, exclusive boutiques and pavement cafés, while the rest of the island is green and hilly with long stretches of white sand beaches. Excellent for watersports, the clear waters are enhanced by the island's Marine Reserve status.
Its varied history leads it to combine cultural influences from the Arawaks and several European nations, most notably of course the French and Dutch, between whom the island was settled with the Partition Treaty of 1648. Nowhere is this rich and varied history more apparent than in the island's cuisine, which can be sampled in anything from gourmet restaurants to casual outdoor eateries.
Watersports abound, with everything from windsurfing and wakeboarding to sailing and snorkelling on offer, but take time to venture inland too on one of the many walking trails or via mountain bike or quad bike, because the lush vegetation and mangrove swamps are home to a cornucopia of bird and animal life.
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences