Here at the Inspiring Travel company we’re renowned for our vast selection of tours and tailor-made holidays, creating and inspiring you with itineraries which will really get you into the heart of a destination.
Our experts have incredible knowledge of our global portfolio, almost always thanks to their first-hand experience. As such they have crafted dozens of inspirational tours on our website to whet your appetite for this kind of travel.
Alongside these suggestions, they are also delighted to put together tailor-made tours, shaped with your own personal wishes to make a completely unique itinerary.
So what do we mean when we refer to a ‘tour’? Essentially this kind of travel is a way to really go deep into an area or country, or to indulge a particular interest. The itinerary is filled with exciting sights and must-sees, but it also allows for down-time too, so you have time to reflect on each exciting new element of your journey and make the most of soaking up somewhere new. Because each Inspiring Travel company tour is tailor-made, there’s also endless scope to personalise your trip; for example staying in a particular hotel, adding in an experience from your bucket list, or a touch more luxury to your adventure with first-class flights and private transfers.
Take a browse below and you’ll see what we mean. From whole country tours like our 12-night Discover Malaysia or 7-night Taste of Sri Lanka tours, to our more focused itineraries, such as the American Queen Steamboat Plus New Orleans Extension 11-night tour, or the Highlights of Kerala 13-night tour in India.
What we recommend is whether you already know what kind of tour you’re after, or you’re seeking expert support for a tailor-made tour; you first speak to an Inspiring Travel Specialist for guidance and personal insight that will ensure your tour is extraordinarily unforgettable.
- Discover the diversity landscapes and history while visiting all four of Atlantic Canada's provinces
- Experience the World's Highest Tides in New Brunswick and Hike a section of the new 700km Island Walk at Prince Edward Island
- Spend a day on one of Canada's most spectacular scenic drives - The Cabot Trail
- Spot the incredible humpback whales in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Create the perfect family holiday by adding exciting and inspiring experiences from a comprehensive selection
- Spend 90-minutes in a wildly imaginative experience at Weta Workshop Unleashed
- Embark on a magical journey through Middle-earth to the Hobbiton Movie Set from Lord of the Rings film trilogy
- Add unique experiences such as bungee jumping, jet boating or stargazing
- Enjoy locally produced specialty foods, succulent fresh New Zealand oysters, and award-winning olive oil on Waiheke Island
- Discover flavoursome white wines and full bodied red wines of New Zealand's Hawkes Bay region
- Cycle through the vineyards of the south island's Marlborough wine region
- Take a tour through New Zealand’s largest underground wine cave and enjoy a gourmet wine barrel-cooked lunch with matching wines
- Enjoy travelling in small groups to gain an in-depth understanding of Tasmania's convict heritage and history in Richmond and Port Arthur Historic Site
- Explore this remote island and its coastal fossil caves, visit the historic Darlington probation station and try to spot native wildlife such as wombats and wallabies
- Board the majestic steam train that follows the West Coast Wilderness Railway deep into the Tasmanian wilderness and rugged terrain
- Take a self-guided tour through the historic Woolmers Estate and Brickendon farm village and spend the night in an authentic convict cottage
- Explore Darwin and its cultural attractions
- Learn the rich aboriginal traditions and heritage at Litchfield National Park
- Visit Mikkinj Valley for spectacular scenery and wildlife spotting
- Marvel at Bruce Munro's remarkable creation - Field Of Lights - as darkness falls at Uluru
- Travel to all eight states and territories of Australia on this Grand Tour
- Includes 14 excursions and experiences
- Visit iconic sights such as The Great Barrier, Sydney Opera House & Kangaroo Island
- Watch the sunrise and sunset at Uluru
- Discover Quidi Vidi, a scenic fishing village in St John's and the National Historic site of Cape Spear
- Look out for woodland caribou while driving through the scenic Avalon Peninsula, whales and puffins at Witless Bay Ecological Reserve and gannets at Cape St. Mary’s Ecological Reserve Seabird Sanctuary
- Visit historic lighthouses such Cape Race Lighthouse, where on April 14th, 1912 this station received distress calls from the HMS Titanic
- Drive along the Viking Trail, stopping to visit L’Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site
- Discover the major historical sites of Old Montréal with a professional guide on a guided walking tour.
- Discover the renowned sites and heritage of the provincial capital 'Quebec' during a two-hour fully guided city tour.
- Don a pair of snowshoes for a wintry walk through snowclad forests of fir, giant cedar and hemlock trees
- Whiz through the Callaghan Valley on your very own snowmobile for an exhilarating and adrenaline winter adventure
- Embark on a classic winter adventure with an eager and powerful team of dogs on this dog sledding adventure
- Ride across mountain plains on horseback, discover the wild outdoors by mountain bike and live life like a cowboy or cowgirl at Three Bars Guest Ranch
- Drive through spectacular mountain scenery and enjoy lakeside picnics and lunches while driving through southern British Columbia
- Visit British Columbia's vineyards in the Okanagan Valley and taste some of Canada's finest wines
- Hike through the spectacular wilderness of EC Manning Provincial Park in the Cascade Mountains, then relax in Harrison Hot Springs healing 'Hot Springs'
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details