This lush island is strikingly untouched compared to some other Caribbean Islands. There are a host of wonders waiting to be discovered in this nature-lovers paradise.
Dubbed the ‘Nature Island’ of the Caribbean, breathtaking Dominica is largely covered by thriving tropical rainforests and boasts a wealth of striking rivers, lakes and waterfalls.
Sparsely populated, this haven for eco-tourists is situated south of Guadeloupe and north of Martinique.
Its sensational underwater volcanoes, impressive natural beauty and a fantastic variety of over 1,200 plant species, as well as many rare animal and indigenous bird species, make Dominica popular among scuba-divers, hikers and whale-watchers.
Dominica remains a unique and unspoiled paradise waiting to be explored.
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences