With so many exciting destinations to choose from, it’s always difficult to decide where to go on your next trip. Multi-centre holidays allow you to combine two or more destinations to make the most of your time away, and are the perfect way to personalise your holiday. The combinations are truly endless.
You could combine a cosmopolitan city break with a relaxing beach-front stay, discover fascinating wildlife before unwinding in a spa hotel or explore a new cultural destination followed by seeing a completely different side to the country on its coast or in its capital.
Whether you want to split your time between two contrasting destinations, see many sides of one country or compare the beaches on different islands, we can help design your ideal getaway. Options range from short-haul multi-centre holidays in Italy and Greece to destinations further afield, from the tropical Caribbean to glamorous American cities, spiritual Asia and the beautiful Indian Ocean.
Inspiring Travel company is an expert creator of bespoke travel and we offer iconic experiences all over the world. Call our Travel Specialists for a tailor-made quote to fit your required destinations, length of stay and hotels.
- Stay in one of only 6 tented chalets at this lodge
- The Makalali reserve is rich in diverse game making your game viewing experience very rewarding
- Enjoy peace and tranquility in Mauritius at Paradise Cove - perfect for couples or honeymoons
- Visit Table Mountain, Cape Point, the Winelands, Robben Island and the penguins of Boulders Beach
- Amazing views over Table Mountain or the waterfront depending on room type
- Stay at Eagle's Crag Lodge for uninterrupted views over the surrounding rock faces with eagles soaring past
- The Taj Hotel in Cape Town is centrally situated to take in the city and see all of the highlights of Cape Town
- Whale watching is between July and November and can be done from Plettenberg
- Also a non malarial reserve, Shamwari offers superb big five game viewing in luxury
- Discover the fantastic wines in the winelands or go up table mountain
- Enjoy your big five safari in a non malarial game reserve in the waterburg
- Enjoy the pristine beaches at Paradise cove with your luxurious room
- Discover Kirstenbosch gardens, Table Mountain and the winelands - an easy drive from the Cape Cadogan
- Lion Sands River Lodge is superb for game viewing as it is in the Sabi Sand game reserve
Accommodation Details: La Creole Beach Hotel & Spa: 4 nights, bed & breakfast Le Jardin Malanga Hotel: 3 nights, bed & breakfast...
Explore three different areas of this glorious Caribbean island on our triple-centre Guadeloupe holiday, which includes car hire so you can explore to your heart’s content. The buzzing culture, tropical beaches and lush rainforest here create a heady mix of Franco-Caribbean fusion, and we’ve picked three hotels that showcase the very best of the island’s landscapes. Highlights include the white sa...
From the dizzy heights of the Blue Mountains to the secluded soft sands and Caribbean Sea, this Jamaica multi-centre holidays combines two very charming boutique hotels. High up in the mountains and overlooking Kingston, Strawberry Hill is located in the Blue Mountains, famous for producing fine coffee. Enjoy relaxing days by the pool and the cool mountain breeze, indulge yourself at the 'Living S...
With over 17,500 islands making up the archipelago that is Indonesia, it seems only right that a holiday to Bali should be combined with a stay at the neighbouring island, Lombok. Only 30 mins by flight or an hour by boat, Lombok is perhaps the more laid back of the two islands and well known for its beaches and easy access to the Gili Islands. Spend a few days exploring Bali, including its many b...
Langkawi is a wonderful, tropical paradise located off the north-west coast of Malaysia. Stay at the luxurious Danna Langkawi, located between a white-sand beach, rolling hills and a quaint harbour. Visit Kuala Lumpur before or after your beach stay for a contrasting city break. Accommodation Details The Danna Langkawi: 5 nights, bed & breakfast The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur: 3 nights, room on...
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details