Mexico holidays combine the culture, history and cuisine of Latin America with the beaches, wildlife and beauty typical of a Caribbean holiday.
Home to diverse history, vibrant culture, unique cities and truly mouth-watering cuisine, Mexico is a bucket list hit.
Explore Mexico City’s world-renowned museums and galleries or grab yourself some gifts from the iconic flea markets and shopping malls. Spend the evenings dancing the night away at underground dance clubs or sip on cocktails made from the country’s one-of-a-kind agave-based liquors.
Discover another world when you head for Mexico’s coastline (although you’ll still find tequila!). Palm-fringed beaches line the shores and golden sands stretch as far as the eye can see. A striking contrast from the bustle of the capital, the numerous beach resorts provide the ultimate, picturesque spot to relax and unwind as you enjoy a Paloma, or two. Think luxury accommodation, swim up bars, incredible natural beauty and exceptional service.
If you prefer a little adventure on your beach break, you can take up a jet ski and soar on the Pacific and the Caribbean Sea or go white water rafting over the Mexican rivers. Or take a day trip to one of the many impressive archaeological monuments.
Mexico is an endless adventure for the senses, and perhaps the most fortunate is taste. Needless to mention, the country’s gastronomic repertoire is at its heart and dining out is an endless adventure. Some of Mexico's best eating is had at simple seafront palapa (thatched-roof shack) restaurants.
- Located on its own peninsula with the region’s only swimmable beach
- Variety of accommodation options all boasting sensational sea views and stylish Mexican décor
- Five restaurants including SEARED by Michelin-starred chef, Jean-Georges Vongerichten
- Array of activities including tequila tasting, art classes and whale watching in the Sea of Cortez
- KidsOnly Club and bespoke family activities such as cooking and art classes, cultural experiences, sailing and more
- Make beautiful memories on The Ambassador Experience at Grand Velas’s all-inclusive offer just for families.
- Dine at family-friendly restaurants in the hotel, from comforting Italian to laid back all-day dining options.
- Kids will go crazy for excursions, swim with dolphins, snorkel tours and guided kayaking.
- Stay on the exotic Yucatan peninsula beside the gorgeous white sandy beach for relaxing made easy.
- Stay in seclusion in one of just 41 private villas with your own private plunge pool
- Sample an extensive menu of spa treatments ranging from massages and facials to energy therapies
- Laze on the white sand beach in a palapa-roofed cabana or explore ancient cities and ruins
- Indulge in an afternoon of tequila and taco tasting or try a tamale cooking lesson
*Maroma, A Belmond Hotel, Riviera Maya is closed for refurbishment until 25 May 2023.* Located on the Riviera Maya’s finest stretch of beach in a breath-taking corner of the Yucatan jungle, Maroma, A Belmond Hotel provides an authentic Mexican experience ideal for couples and families alike. There are many reasons you need to visit this hotel. The Kinan Spa is a 'must', with each building, spa tre...
Sitting on Mexico's Caribbean crystal clear coast, on a stretch of private beach, this resort offers a luxurious experience enriched by inclusive extra privileges that include unlimited worldwide telephone calls, Thalasso Seawater Experience per guest per stay and much more. The resort, a member of the prestigious 'Leading Small Hotels of the World;' boasts Mexico's only Thalassotherapy Spa, c...
Just steps from the ocean, Riviera Maya is renowned for its pristine beaches, lush forest, Mayan ruins and superb diving and snorkelling, including Cozumel - one of the world's premier destinations, first made famous by French marine pioneer Jacques Cousteau. At the heart of Riviera Maya is the 240-acre private community of Mayakoba and the Fairmont. This eco-friendly resort features a variety ...
- Tranquil coastal desert setting with dramatic land and sea vistas
- All suites and villas feature colourful accents and Mexican artworks
- Taste Mexican-Japanese fusion sushi with tequila pairing at the Tequila & Ceviche Bar
- Scuba dive and snorkel in the Sea of Cortez or take an excursion into the Los Cabos desert
- Witness the annual whale migration along the Baja Peninsula shore
Nestled on a mile-long white crescent beach, this is a real showstopper, as you'd expect from a Rosewood luxury hotel, with each of its 129 suites having its own private plunge pool or secluded rooftop sun deck. Dining options include cuisine at both the signature restaurant of Casa Del Lago, where you can enjoy contemporary Italian cuisine at night and breakfast in the morning and at Punta B...
- Discover Mexico City's highlights during a half day city tour
- Explore the atmospheric colonial city of San Cristobal with your guide
- See one of the most famous Mayan cities, the Chichen Itza
- Enjoy the crystal clear waters of Tulum's cenotes (sinkholes)
- Visit the world renowned archaeological site of Chichen Itza
- Learn the rich Mayan and colonial heritage in Merida
- Enjoy the crystal clear waters on the beaches of the Mayan Riviera
Luxury accommodation means just that, such as Rosewood Mayakoba located on a gorgeous mile-long beach, boasting three restaurants and a lavish spa. Situated within a private resort on the Riviera Maya coast of Mexico the Banyan Tree Mayakoba is home to a golf course, four restaurants and a kid’s club.
Mexico is something that simply must be seen, whether you’re looking for a new adventure or pure peace and relaxation.
At the Inspiring Travel company, we know how to tailor each and every bespoke holiday to your personal needs, with over 40 years’ experience we offer the finest luxury retreats the world has to offer.
Our consultants go above and beyond to offer exceptionally high standards, surpassing your expectations every time.
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details