New Zealand Holidays are famed for clean, green environments and remarkable scenic beauty that encompass everything from snow-capped mountains to sparkling coastal waters and from sandy beaches to rolling green countryside.
This five-star hotel is on the doorstep of many of Christchurch’s best attractions, and yet retains a peaceful and secluded atmosphere for guests. The hotel is the only one in the city to feature one staff member per guest, and as such, excellent and attentive service is guaranteed. A member of the exclusive Small Luxury Hotels of the World group, the hotel offers plush accommodation with top-cla...
A sanctuary and haven with scenic views set in 2,500 acres of secluded, 800-year old virgin forest and game reserve, Treetops offers a ‘sophisticated safari’. With an unparalleled range of activities and exhilarating experiences at the doorstep, including 7 trout streams, 4 lakes, 70 kilometres of hiking, mountain bike and horse riding trails for guests to enjoy whilst amongst the tranquillity an...
- Huka Lodge is a premium global member of Relais & Chateaux with outstanding hospitality
- Queen Elizabeth II and the Queen Mother have both stayed here
- The five-course dinner is one of the finest dining experiences in New Zealand
- The 17-acre parklands at Huka Lodge are a perfect setting for gentle activities including yoga, pétanque and croquet
- Member of Relais & Châteaux, an exclusive collection of the world’s finest hotels and restaurants
- Choose from opulent suites, Owner’s Cottage, and four-bedroom residences all with spectacular Pacific Ocean views
- Play golf at the resort’s 72-par championship golf course with spectacular coastal and Pacific Ocean views
- Book a signature barbecue at Pink Beach where your personal chef will prepare a fabulous meal
Set within acres of vineyards, farmland and countryside, the view is what makes this luxury lodge so very special. As you can well imagine, it proves a fantastic spot from which to explore New Zealand’s famed food and wine country, with the wide, private verandahs looking out over pristine lawns and manicured gardens if simply relaxing and enjoying the vista is more up your street. A maximum of ju...
The beauty of Cabot Lodge is that, in addition to the unbeatable setting, luxe guestrooms, and gourmet homecooked cuisine, you also get the kind of authentic Kiwi experience that just can’t be taught. This is largely thanks to the multi-generation, family-owned farm in which the lodge sits, within no less than 2,000 acres of private land and 4,000 head of sheep on your doorstep, as is nearby Lake ...
- Stay in unique Treehouses offering dramatic Kaikoura Mountain and Pacific Ocean Views through the large windows
- Join wildlife experiences in nearby Kaikoura including whale watching and swimming with fur seals and dolphins
- Savour a three-course dinner with local rock lobster and venison from the lodge’s deer farm
- Explore the local Hapuku trails and visit the cooking school for The Supper Club culinary experience
Step inside Hotel DeBrett and find a rainbow of colour, artworks and ornaments, as striped carpets lead up spiral staircases and walls are peppered with paintings, pictures and knick-knacks alike. This style-conscious boutique bolthole, near Auckland harbour and the trendy outlets of Queen Street, fits right into its upmarket Central Business District surrounds. There’s also a fun lobby area and...
Just a short walk away from Martinborough’s main attractions, including several excellent wineries, this hotel offers a warm welcome and charming rooms. Heritage Rooms and Suites are located in the main historical building and offer a view of the vibrant Martinborough Wine Village, while Garden Suites and Superior Garden Suites overlook the flower-filled courtyard. The Petit Hotel, accessed throu...
- The property is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Relais & Chateaux
- Savour a mind-blowing setting on the edge of Lake Wakatipu amongst the towering Southern Alps
- Bungee jump, white water raft or jet boat through Shotover canyon in nearby Queenstown
- Explore the neighbouring sheep and cattle station on horseback, an experience only for Blanket Bay guests
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details