I have always had a strong passion for travelling. Since part of my mum's family used to live in Australia, we frequently travelled there when I was younger. Because of my many travels, I chose to study travel and tourism in college soon after leaving school - I was motivated to gain a thorough understanding of the travel industry. I went on to study International Tourism Management at University and ultimately led to a strong desire to join the Inspiring Travel team before I had graduated.
My role at Inspiring Travel has helped me to learn about new destinations and what they have to offer. I enjoy taking the time to get to know your preferences and interests to help create a carefully planned itinerary filled with activities and experiences that are personalised to you and exceed your expectations. I cherish being able to offer a unique and tailored strategy that guarantees every aspect of your trip is expertly tailored to your preferences.
My most memorable travel experience
I’ll always remember Corfu. I’ve forever loved Greece for its mesmerising landscapes and the delicious cuisine, but I was particularly taken back by how beautiful Corfu is with its beautiful sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters. The locals are all so friendly and really made me feel as though I had a sense of belonging in the town.
My favourite memory in Corfu has to be sailing around the Mediterranean Ionian Sea on a seven-day yacht starting from Kalami Bay and finishing at Gouvia harbour. Snorkelling and paddleboarding were two of my favourite activities whilst out on the water.
Service commitment from you
My role at Inspiring Travel involved a variety of tasks that strive to ensure you have the smoothest and most memorable experiences. My aim is to enhance and shape your holiday to make it personal to you from offering out of the ordinary activities to making reservations at the most breath-taking restaurants accompanied with live music. I aim to create hassle-free experiences through listening carefully to what you want your holiday to be.
- Take plenty of photos! It makes you so much more aware of your surroundings and make you remember the memories you’ve captured – plus, they don’t take up space in your luggage!
- Take time to enjoy your trip, and wonderful things happen.
- Meet the locals – they’re always excited to show you around.
- Make sure to leave space in your luggage for souvenirs and gifts that you’d like to take home.
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences