Made up of over 7,000 islands with white sand beaches, fascinating culture and world-class snorkelling and diving, the Philippines is a tropical paradise.
There’s something for every traveller here – from bustling cities, UNESCO World Heritage sites, picture-perfect beaches, mountain ranges, volcanic lakes, cascading waterfalls, winding rivers, 2,000 species of fish and 400 species of coral.
The dry season (November to May) is the best time to visit, with March, April and May typically the hottest months; even in the wet season later in the year, visitors can enjoy plenty of warm, sunny days. As well as the pristine beaches and clear blue waters, there’s plenty of history and culture to discover and explore here; from ancient tribal villages to colonial churches and relics.
The people here are some of the friendliest you’ll meet, and you can expect a warm welcome on whichever island you visit. Filipino culture is a diverse blend of Malay, Chinese, Middle Eastern, American and Spanish influences, and more than 150 dialects and languages are spoken here, although English is the most common. As a result of Spanish rule here between 1521 and the late 1890s, the vast majority of the population is Roman Catholic, and this is the largest Christian country in Asia.
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences