‘A World in One Country’ is how you’ll hear South Africa described; a fitting tribute for a place brimming with exceptional wonders.
Gourmet cuisine and excellent wines are prevalent throughout the country but undoubtedly one of the most specialist spots is the Winelands region, with its world-renowned vineyards and fine dining, country house hotels.
Head less than two hours drive from Cape Town during your South Africa holiday and you can be in the picturesque region of Hermanus for some of the best land-based whale-watching in the world, while a trip east to the Garden Route should certainly be on your ‘must-see’ list too; an abundance of forests, lakes, rivers and mountains that plunge to meet the coast. Port Elizabeth, at the eastern end of the Garden Route, is the gateway to several malaria-free game reserves, perfect if you have young children in tow.
Then there is Cape Town itself; a cosmopolitan city of slick restaurants and trendy bars with the imposing Table Mountain as its backdrop. A perfect destination to escape any January winter blues, here you can pay tribute to the life of Nelson Mandela and others at Robben Island or peruse the jetties of the Victoria & Albert Waterfront.
It’s here that you’ll find our Cape Town office, run by our long-standing South African Destination Manager Richard Nurse. By having someone so knowledgeable ‘on the ground’, we can ensure your Africa experience is enhanced by the kind of personal insight and genuine passion that only comes from having lived and breathed in a region.
Alongside our very well-travelled specialists in the UK, we’ll be able to honestly recommend all the elements that will make your luxury South African holiday exceptional.
Why take a luxury holiday to South Africa?
Put simply, why not? There is so much to see and do here and at Inspiring Travel, we pride ourselves on our knowledge of the region, meaning that we can create a luxury holiday for you which is completely made-to-measure and with you, solely, in mind.
- A couple wanting to while away a few weeks relaxing,
- A family in need of some quality, active, time together or
- A retiree yearning for pristine golf courses and sumptuous dining;
We’ll create the South African holiday you’re looking for.
Most journeys to the country begin and end in Cape Town; the ideal bookends for any trip here. Relax in comfort in the ‘Mother City’ before venturing further into the realms of adventure; from some of the finest wineries in the world, to experience both land and ocean’s ‘Big Fives’ up close.
Where to go in South Africa
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences