Located in southern Africa, Zimbabwe is a landlocked country which is home to the Victoria Falls, one of the world's most inspirational and awe-inspiring waterfalls. The falls are located in the northwest of the country as part of the Zambezi River and a visit is a must for any luxury Zimbabwe holiday.
The South Luangwa region of Zambia is renowned as the best destination in Africa for walking safaris and even seasoned safari-goers will find a new perspective on an old love by exploring the bush on foot.
'The Smoke that Thunders' - never was such an evocative name so apt as the translation of the local name, Mosi-Oa-Tunya, for what the western world knows as Victoria Falls. Columns of spray ascending from the near two-kilometre wide cliff-edge can be seen from several miles away when the Falls are at their heaviest, the sheer drop transforming the wide, placid Zambezi River into a ferocious torrent, cutting its way through jagged gorges. Simply spectacular!
With 4 world heritage sites including the 'Great Zimbabwe' ruins which date from the Iron Age, to natural wonders such as Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe is one of Africa's most spectacular luxury touring holiday destinations as well as the ideal safari location.
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences