Costa Rica is a small country home to huge variety, and holidays to Costa Rica could see you exploring its paradise beaches, grumbling volcanoes and steamy cloud forests all on one trip.
The country is best known for its commitment to ecotourism and promoting sustainability and the preservation of its beautiful landscapes and enormous diversity of wildlife. Costa Rica is a fantastic choice for eco and adventure holidays; from trekking through the jungle at night, zip lining across canyons and rainforest canopies to bathing under tumbling waterfalls, Costa Rica is full of exhilarating experiences.
Holidays to Costa Rica offer not only incredible experiences but also some of the best places in Central America to enjoy your downtime. The country’s lodges are set in splendid isolation so you can relax and unwind in peace but benefit from fantastic luxury additions like infinity pools that seem to plunge into the trees, rustic treehouses and locally sourced food with field-fresh ingredients.
On your holiday to Costa Rica, you’ll often hear Ticos – that is, the people of Costa Rica – exclaim “¡Pura Vida!” The Spanish saying simply translates to ‘pure life’, but its meaning is rather more than that: it expresses the country’s eternal optimism, and encompasses just what Costa Rica holidays are all about.
- Exclusive, high-end and adults only resort located in the Volcano region of Arenal.
- Each villa offers a private plunge pool fed by natural mineral hot springs.
- A Relais & Chateaux property that is home to three of Arenal's top rated restaurants.
- Each villa is looked after by a private host to assist guests with anything they need during their stay.
- The extensive spa options give you access to treatment areas privately tucked away in pockets of Rainforest.
This rustic yet elegant chalet-style lodge is family-run, and superbly located in the mountains of the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve. The hotel strongly prides itself on its history and sustainability, boasting the coveted award for five levels of sustainability. Hotel Belmar’s 25 rooms offer views of the Nicoya Gulf or the surrounding cloud forest. All have modern amenities and feature hard-woo...
Situated on a quiet, tree-lined street just off the main thoroughfare of Paseo Colon, Hotel Grano de Oro is ideal for a short stay in the Costa Rican capital. A converted Victorian mansion, the building has been carefully restored to create a charming hotel with a host of historic features. Each of the rooms and suites is unique in design and layout, all containing wrought iron beds, period decor...
- Visit a breeding ground of butterflies at La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- Paddle down the Peñas Blancas River
- Take an exhilarating zipline at Sky Adventure Park
- Relax by the coastline of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Have an up close experience of a volcano at Volcan Poas National Park
- Witness the diverse wildlife of Tortuguero National Park with your local guide
- Take in the panoramic views of Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy a relaxing time by the beach at Manuel Antonio National Park
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details