A welcome oasis of natural beauty and laid-back charm, these picturesque, welcoming islands invite travellers to succumb to complete relaxation.
Dive into the irresistible charm of St Kitts & Nevis, where volcanic slopes meet turquoise seas.
There is a luxury St Kitts & Nevis holiday experience for everyone, whether holidays mean hiking a volcano, snorkelling in turquoise waters, exploring lush rainforests or sun-seeking on pristine beaches.
St Kitts sits 3km north of Nevis, and together the islands offer a warm welcome to the leeward islands’ Lesser Antilles. A luxury St Kitts & Nevis holiday comes in many forms, depending on your desires - this fabulous island has plenty to occupy all. From the most active and inquisitive to those who purposefully plan recuperative, peaceful retreats.
An irresistible range of attractions await in St Kitts and Nevis. The capital of both islands is Basseterre, one of the oldest towns in the Eastern Caribbean, located on St Kitts. Enjoy the capital’s old-world charm, as buzzing, labyrinthine streets radiate out from the central Circus, a roundabout complete with Victorian-style clock-tower. Visit the National Museum to continue exploring the island’s past, before continuing your weaving meander onwards.
Head to the other, northernmost side of St Kitts, for a parallel experience - one of retreat, seclusion, and ultimate luxury. Live amongst organically grown fruit and vegetables at Belle Mont Farm, where outdoor and indoor living blend seamlessly. Delight in the simple luxury of flavourful, fresh produce, giving a twist to the West Indian dishes on offer here.
Even golf revolves around the farm, as you stop for your shot, simultaneously enjoying mouthfuls of fruit, plucked fresh from the laden trees above. Belle Mont truly is a gourmand’s paradise, as the farmers can also take you out foraging and harvesting, before finally cooking up your finds, al fresco style.
One activity that should certainly be on everyone’s St Kittian to-do list is a ride on the Scenic Railway. The last of its kind in the West Indies, this railway was built a hundred years ago, and can take you on an 18-mile journey along the island, where the open-sided upper deck means a fabulous breeze and unimpeded views, all the more fabulous for the complimentary rum punch and the backdrop of the train’s resident choir!
Mount Liamuiga is a hike for the more active visitor, and one to start in the fresh, cool rays of early morning, when the Caribbean sun is not yet high, but already brimming with promise. Catch abundant bird life on the wing, as well as the local population of vervet monkeys and stunning wild orchids, as you climb toward the 1,156m high summit. The mile-wide verdance of the summit, christened “Giant’s Salad Bowl” - is worth the visit alone.
At the isle’s southernmost tip sits Banana Bay. Seven miles on from Basseterre, Banana Bay is one of the most attractive beaches on St Kitts. The Park Hyatt St Kitts offers views out to these stunning waters at every turn, where the waters roll in softly, coconut trees throw dappled shade at the edges and sealife skirts about, neon and striped and spotted, living a life of its own beneath the gentle waves.
St Kitts and Nevis luxury holidays mix a love of nature, history, and rich local culture, in this picture-perfect paradise of cobalt waters and fine white sands. As Caribbean experts, let Inspiring Travel’s expertise build the perfect Caribbean holiday for you.
- Peaceful location along a stretch of Nevis' three-mile Pinney’s Beach
- Range of accommodation options perfectly suited to those travelling as a couple or in a group
- Three pools to choose from with luxury cabana rental available
- Kids and teens can learn about turtles, cooking and more at Kids For All Seasons club
- Championship 18-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones II
- Situated in the naturally beautiful location of Banana Bay
- Three restaurants plus private dining options in secluded locations throughout the resort
- Complimentary "Island Fort by Camp Hyatt" kids' club for 3-12 year-olds
- All accommodation has a private balcony or terrace and the majority have water views
- Selected suites feature private rooftop pool and sundeck
- An intimate hotel with warm staff and just 19 individually decorated plantation rooms with panoramic views
- This Relais & Châteaux member offers exceptional restaurants including Mill Privée, a converted 300-year-old sugar mill
- Relax in the spa surrounded by tropical gardens and enjoy spectacular volcano views from the pool
- Climb Nevis Peak, discover old plantations ruins, cycle round the island or unwind at the beach
For a secluded luxury holiday on the enchanting island of Nevis in the Caribbean, Paradise Beach offers a unique prospect. This intimate, all-villa luxury resort features only a handful of beautifully appointed residences, all serviced in true 5-star style. As the only property of its kind on the island, you can be sure of a luxury holiday experience that is very special indeed. This resort sits b...
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details