Zanzibar holidays are idyllic when booked as a beach break, but for the most well-rounded discovery of Tanzania, a few nights on the beaches of the island is the perfect way to conclude a safari or to relax after a summit of Kilimanjaro.
Lying just 35 kilometres offshore from Tanzania’s capital of Dar es Salaam, the Zanzibar Archipelago perfectly blends beautiful beaches, fascinating history, vibrant culture and fantastic watersports.
The monsoon winds ensured that Zanzibar maintained a steady stream of commerce from China, India and Africa, in turn supplying the world with aromatic ingredients discovered as early as the eighth century. Sultans and merchants haggled over cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and coconuts, exports which still flourish to this day.
Speak to our experienced Travel Specialists and get first-hand inspiration for holidays to Zanzibar.
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences