Private, spacious, beautifully furnished and serviced by a dedicated butler, team of valets and even a private chef, this 2-bedroom Villa takes luxury and attentive service to a new level.
The list of amenities and inclusions is seemingly endless and the property itself resembles a classical Mauritian home with dark wood furnishings and comfortable lounge and dining areas.
Outside there is a large terrace and ample pool to keep the whole family entertained. One of the best aspects of the villa is the incredible attention to detail and nice touches such as the packing and unpacking services provided on arrival and departure and the bottle of Dom Perignon in the room.
1/12 - Lounge Beach Area at The Villa at One&Only Le Saint Geran
3/12 - Pool Area at The Villa at One&Only Le Saint Geran
4/12 - Pool at Night at The Villa at One&Only Le Saint Geran
5/12 - Bedroom at The Villa at One&Only Le Saint Geran
6/12 - Dining/Living Area in Villa at The Villa at One&Only Le Saint Geran
7/12 - Overhead View of at The Villa at One&Only Le Saint Geran
8/12 - Cocktail at The Villa at One&Only Le Saint Geran
9/12 - Tamarind Rum Cocktail at The Villa at One&Only Le Saint Geran
10/12 - Ocean Suite Bathroom at The Villa at One&Only Le Saint Geran
11/12 - Bedroom at The Villa at One&Only Le Saint Geran
12/12 - Ocean Suite at The Villa at One&Only Le Saint Geran
13/12 - La Terrasse at The Villa at One&Only Le Saint Geran
The top option in terms of luxury accommodation, the villa offers a tranquil retreat away from the rest of the resort with a dedicated team of valets and a private chef. The bedrooms are typical of the local design and living areas continue the theme, opening out onto a stunning private swimming pool.
- Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms 1-2: Both bedrooms are opulently finished, the master with a four-poster bed.
- Room Facilities: All rooms come with luxurious en-suite facilities and air conditioning.
- Pool: The villa has a private swimming pool.
- Staff: A dedicated villa host is on hand 24 hours a day along with a team of valets and a private chef.
The resort offers a number of varied activities including scuba diving, water skiing golf on the renowned Gary Player designed golf course and many more upon request. Guests are guaranteed to find that there is something for everyone. The resort offers no fewer than five restaurants, should guests wish to go out of their villa, with a range from informal ding at the pool bar during the day to a formal experience at the Michelin Starred restaurant by Vineet Bhatia.
- Watersports: A variety of watersports are available on resort.
- Restaurants: A number of restaurants and bars are available on the resort.
- Beaches: The resort has its own stunning, private beach and secluded cove.
Distance from airport 70 minute flight from Mahe.
Distance to nearest beach is 5 minute walk.
Meet your Mauritius Travel Specialists
We have a full team of Travel Specialists with their own personal knowledge of Mauritius. Give them a call today.
Call our Mauritius team on
Monday - Friday: 9am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences