Boracay is lively, picturesque and incredibly friendly; you’ll fall in love with this pint-sized island as soon as you set foot on its sandy shores.
Full of life and with a vibrant party atmosphere, Boracay boasts a great selection of restaurants and bars, as well as some of the most picturesque beaches in the Philippines.
There’s no airport on the island; resorts are reached by ferry from Caticlan Ferry Port and then a short road transfer (unless you’re a guest at Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort & Spa, which offers a private speedboat transfer.)
Boracay is blessed with 13 amazing beaches, with five-kilometre White Beach the most famous. You’ll find the majority of the island’s bars, restaurants and shops along the beach. Enjoy a cocktail while relaxing on the sand, or perhaps engage in a game of beach volleyball or football. Those looking for a more relaxed beach experience should try tranquil Puka Beach, while the waves off Bulabog Beach make this a haven for water sports fans, with excellent windsurfing and kiteboarding to be enjoyed here. There are more than 20 diving sites dotted around the island’s shore, with other water sports including windsurfing, water skiing and snorkelling.
A relaxing way to enjoy the scenery is to take a paraw (outrigger) boat ride around the island to take in the idyllic views. Back on the shore, the party goes on all night, so why not indulge in another cocktail on the beach?
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences