Whether you’re a diver, naturalist, beach lover, adventure junkie or simply want to discover a new and unforgettable place, you can’t go wrong with Bohol.
Here you can spot dolphins in the azure waters year-round, as well as Sperm whales in December and Blue whales between February and May.
Bohol is also home to one of the most unique sights in the Philippines – the pint-sized tarsier. Visit the Tarsier Foundation in Corella to learn more about these amazing animals and to help with the sanctuary’s conservation efforts. Another memorable experience is heading down the Abtan River on a firefly watching cruise.
The Chocolate Hills are a famous sight and a must-see attraction in Bohol. So named for their covering of flora during the dry months of February – July, these distinctive domes fill the horizon and are a truly unique geological formation.
Visit Panglao Island for vibrant nightlife, lovely beaches and great scuba diving. Danao is known as the ‘cave district’ and, as well as taking in the staggering landscape here, adventurous guests can try their hand at ziplining or swinging through a canyon! For a more relaxing escape, visit Loboc and take in the charm and beauty of Loboc River, fringed by rainforest and punctuated with small waterfalls. Enjoy a river cruise or dine on one of the floating restaurants to soak up the picturesque views.
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences