From diving with shipwrecks to gliding along the world’s longest navigable underground river, Palawan offers a wealth of unforgettable experiences.
This is an unspoiled paradise covered with sprawling jungle, with rugged mountains rising out of impossibly clear water and plenty of completely pristine white sand beaches. This archipelagic region offers lots of fascinating and stunning sights to be explored during your time in the Philipines.
Located in Puerto Princesa, the underground river is the longest navigable subterranean river in the world and has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Exploring the river and the colossal system of underground caves it flows through is a truly unique experience, as you admire the amazing geological formations and spot bats and other wildlife.
For breath-taking scenery, El Nido is second to none. Staggering limestone cliffs jut out over bright blue water, with scatterings of perfect beaches, dark caves and deep lagoons. Kayaking around the Big and Small Lagoons on Miniloc Island is an iconic experience here; calm waters are perfect for navigating past coral, rocks and fascinating caves.
Yet more amazing sights can be discovered in Coron, where as well as exquisite beaches you’ll find amazing snorkelling, scuba and free diving. Bugor Reef offers technicolour coral and a range of marine life to spot, while at Kalambuyan Reef divers might have the chance to swim with small Reef sharks! Another highlight here is shipwreck diving – there are several Japanese WWII shipwrecks that make for unique and fascinating dive sites.
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences