- Spend a day exploring Memphis and its vibrant music scene. Take an optional self guided tour around Elvis Presley's Graceland.
- Sail along the mighty Mississippi River on an authentic River Steamboat
- Enjoy a selection of inclusive shore excursions at each of your ports of call
- Wander through New Orleans vibrant French Quarter, or take an optional air boat ride through the swamps and bayou country
- Best time to travel March - May & October - November
- Accommodation Throughout
- International Flights
This eight-day cruise along America’s largest and most historic river takes you on an enchanting journey through the unique atmosphere of the Deep South, from Memphis to New Orleans.
Explore Memphis, the birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll and visit one of Elvis Presley’s former homes, Graceland - an absolute must for all music lovers. You will also get the chance to sail the mighty Mississippi River on the gracious American Queen Steamboat, listening to stories about the history of music, slavery and the Civil War from the on-board Riverlorian, an expert in the Deep South’s history and culture.
Each port of call can be explored on an American Queen shore excursion, showcasing Mississippi’s great river cities and giving you a chance to get closer to the fascinating history and culture of the region. Finish your tour with two nights in the vibrant city of New Orleans, sampling its unique southern cuisine, live music and vibrant nightlife.
Day 1 UK - Memphis
Day 2 Memphis
Day 3 Greenville
Day 4 Vicksburg
Day 5 Natchez
Day 6 Baton Rouge
Day 7 St. Francisville
Day 8 Nottoway
Day 9 New Orleans
Day 10 New Orleans
Day 11 New Orleans - UK
Meet your North America Travel Specialists
We have a full team of Travel Specialists with their own personal knowledge of North America. Give them a call today.
Call our North America team on
Monday - Friday: 9am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
4/19 - American Queen (Steamboat)
5/19 - american queen steamboat
6/19 - Cruising along the mississippi
7/19 - Dining aboard the American Queen
15/19 - Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans
16/19 - Lobby at Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans
17/19 - Lobby at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans
18/19 - Lobby at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans
20/19 - new orleans french quarter