The city is set on a sweeping bay with Table Mountain towering 1000 metres above sea level as a dramatic backdrop.
Luxury Cape Town holidays should be a 'must do' on everyone's life list; undoubtedly one of the world's most beautiful cities, it is dominated visually from all angles by the rugged beauty of Table Mountain.
The 'Mother City' also boasts terrific beaches, fine food and wine, iconic cultural experiences such as Robben Island and a choice of accommodation ranging from intimate, privately-owned properties to the grandest of hotels in all manner of styles. There is no shortage of things to do in Cape Town.
For a cosmopolitan spot where you can shop, dine, and people watch head to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront; the place to see and be seen in Cape Town. Of course, no visit here would be complete without a trip to Robben Island, the former prison colony that now stands as a tribute to the power of hope and determination amidst great adversity. You can catch boats to the island from the Waterfront several times a day.
As well as the surrounding mountains, natural beauty can also be found at the terrific beaches the 'Mother City' has in store, not far from the city centre. The Clifton area, home to 'Millionaire's Row', has a French Riviera feel and is a real highlight.
At the Inspiring Travel company we have a permanent South Africa office based in Cape Town, meaning we are best-placed to bring you a bespoke service both at the time of booking and on the ground at your destination.
- Set in the heart of Victoria & Alfred Waterfront with panoramic Table Mountain views
- Be pampered at Spa Island and paddle board along its private waterways through secluded greenery
- Take a tasting tour of the winelands and valleys just outside of Cape Town
- Join a guided walk up Table Mountain and encounter native wildlife along the way
- Go whale watching and explore Boulders Beach – or, try cage diving to spot sharks!
- Choose from 13 individually styled rooms and two villas at this luxurious, intimate boutique hotel
- Soak up the glamorous beach lifestyle and enjoy panoramic Atlantic Ocean views from your private terrace
- Explore the centre of Cape Town just minutes away from the exclusive suburban hotel
- Savour exceptional wine paired with decadent cuisine where every plate is bursting with flavour and creativity
The Cape Grace hotel is perfectly positioned, nestled on its own quay on the V & A Waterfront. Overlooking the working harbour on one side of the hotel and with the yacht marina and the magnificent Table Mountain as a backdrop to the other side, the views from the hotel are spectacular. The hotel offers warm hospitality in an elegant atmosphere of traditional sophistication whilst emanating progre...
Situated on Cape Town’s iconic V&A Waterfront and built directly above the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa, this hotel offers creative, chic design, unique décor, excellent modern dining and a warm welcome to every esteemed guest. The cuisine on offer at The Silo is truly world-class, comprising wholesome, honest and top-quality dishes that use local, seasonal ingredients. The elegant Will...
The Constantia Valley is home to The Cellars-Hohenort, a Relais & Châteaux property and part of The Liz McGrath Collection, standing within acres of one of the world’s finest hotel gardens. 55 spacious rooms and suites including the Dove cote Suite with its own Jacuzzi and the Madiba Villa with private entrance and pool are located in two separate buildings - the elegantly decorated Main House and...
Cape Town's Mount Nelson, A Belmond Hotel, Cape Town is an urban sanctuary set in tranquil gardens on the lower slopes of Table Mountain in the heart of the historic city centre within close proximity to the V&A Waterfront, with easy, close access to Cape Town’s best beaches and other attractions. The 144 luxurious rooms and 57 suites offer garden or mountain facing views and the excellent lei...
Situated at the water’s edge in the V&A Waterfront with views across the Atlantic Ocean and Table Mountain, Table Bay exudes a timeless, gentle elegance. The 329 rooms all enjoy an ocean or mountain view. Dining is a delight, the award-winning The Atlantic Grill has received many food and wine accolades. Each of the restaurants, bar and lounge offering either authentic Cape Malay cuisine, traditio...
With The Apostle Mountain range as its backdrop the Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa is situated at the edge of the stunning Atlantic Ocean. This exceptional, intimate five-star hotel offers luxurious elegant accommodations and impeccable service. The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa boasts deluxe guest rooms and luxurious suites offering sea or mountain views where you can relax and unwind. Take a ...
- Enjoy a brilliantly curated wine tour and private wine tastings in the cellars
- Dine at The Restaurant, plus enjoy afternoon tea and picnics with Table Mountain as your backdrop
- Mingle with resident Mountain Tortoises roaming the eight acres, the largest species of tortoises in Africa
- A first in South Africa, the Angsana Spa is an award-winning retreat overlooking the Liesbeeck river
- Visit Table Mountain, Cape Point, the Winelands, Robben Island and the penguins of Boulders Beach
- Amazing views over Table Mountain or the waterfront depending on room type
- Stay at Eagle's Crag Lodge for uninterrupted views over the surrounding rock faces with eagles soaring past
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details