Situated on a private peninsula overlooking the Bay of Ornos, Santa Marina offers 11 Exclusive Villas with Pool out of it's 100 newly refurbished accommodations, including rooms and suites and panoramic sea views, attentive, personal services and a wealth of luxury facilities.
The resort prides itself in satisfying in your every need, chill out on the private white sand beach or by the stunning outdoor pools. A resort that offers something for all the family, children are welcome and catered for with a playground and babysitting service and older guests can also enjoy a game of tennis or for pampering in the Lotus Spa which offers a range of sumptuous treatments.
If you decide to forgo the delights of dining in your villa at any time then the resorts Bayview Restaurant & Bar offers an array of gourmet meals that can be enjoyed while gazing across the sparkling azure sea, above the resort’s beach. There is also the Pool Restaurant and Bar where Mediterranean and Italian cuisine can be sampled, ideal for families.
1/12 - Santa Marina Villas
3/12 - Lounge area at Santa Marina Villas
4/12 - Pool and view at Santa Marina Villas
5/12 - Relaxing at Santa Marina Villas
6/12 - Outside dining at Santa Marina Villas
7/12 - Bedroom at Santa Marina Villas
8/12 - Pool at Santa Marina Villas
9/12 - Turquoise bedroom at Santa Marina Villas
10/12 - Lounge area at Santa Marina Villas
11/12 - Tanzanite Pool at Santa Marina Villas
12/12 - Sapphire Lounge at Santa Marina Villas
13/12 - Sapphire Pool at Santa Marina Villas
Eleven sophisticated and unique villas at Santa Marina are the ideal choice for discerning travellers who seek the ultimate in privacy, comfort and relaxation.
Situated high atop the hillside, with panoramic views of the Aegean Sea, Ornos Bay and surrounding islands, each luxurious 2, 3, 4 and 6-bedroom villa boasts its own infinity pool with comfortable teak patio furniture to soak in the brilliant Mediterranean sun.
The designer interior of each villa is elegantly furnished with colours and textures indigenous of the island. Ranging from 70-400 sq. m., each villa interior includes an airy living room complete with contemporary furniture; sea view bedrooms with en-suite bathroom; dining room with options for private dining or 24-hour room service, Butler Services and fully-equipped kitchen featuring Smeg appliances. State-of-the-art electronics comprise new flat panel TVs with satellite and movie channels, CD/DVD players and Wi-Fi throughout each villa.
- Private Sandy Beach
- Bayview restaurant & bar (Mediterranean, Seafood & Japanese)
- Pool restaurant & bar (Italian & Greek Cuisine – Kids menu)
- Speedboat Services
- Seawater pool | Infinity pool | Children’s pool | Whirlpool
- Lotus Spa | Hairdresser | Gym | Sauna | Hammam
- Floodlit Tennis Court | Resident Tennis Coach
- Resort Wear Boutique | Jewelry Boutique | Gift shop
- Lobby bar | Lounge
- 24 hour Room Service
- Conference centre for up to 100 people
- Business centre | Internet services (WI-FI)
- Children’s outdoor Lappset playground | supervised Kids Club| Babysitting services available
- Grounds for events; Chapel
- Shuttle service to Mykonos town, (complimentary)
- Private Limousine service upon request
- Private Beach
- Private Pool
- Serviced Kitchen
Meet your Greece Travel Specialists
We have a full team of Travel Specialists with their own personal knowledge of Greece. Give them a call today.
Call our Greece team on
Monday - Friday: 9am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences