Blending new-world chic with ancient mystique, Apollonia villa is made to tantalise the senses.
From the neat, whitewashed façade of the house itself, to the tumble of rocks that lead directly to the sea beyond, the dreamlike quality of Apollonia is unique and unforgettable.
The gentle scent of lavender fills every corner of the outdoor space thanks to the precise plant borders that surround the terraces, adding to the villa’s allure.
Whether you want to spend your days sauntering down the steps that lead directly to your secluded patch of beach, or lazing around the pool, you’ll be able to walk away from your stay feeling refreshed in body, mind and spirit. The pool sweeps imaginatively over the edge of the hillside, bordered by the same rustic rock faces, neatly pulled into an artsy wall at one side. With views of the low-lying hillsides of Mykonos, and the glistening blue sea, it’s an idyllic spot for a bit of uninterrupted me-time.
Back in the villa, you’ll find the chic master bedroom on the ground floor with a walk-in dressing room and its own jacuzzi. The lower floor accommodates a second bedroom, ideal for children or an employee if you’re bringing your own staff along. Another two en suites bedrooms are found on the first floor, complete with their own stunning views and sophisticated décor.
A separate guest cottage gives you accommodation for additional people, with one bedroom and enough space to comfortably room a family of four. Each en suite has its own rain shower as extra indulgent touch, and rooms are spacious, light-filled and fabulously elegant. To complement your stay, you’ll have access to an excellent chef if you prefer to concentrate on relaxing. Housekeeping will keep villa Apollonia as beautiful as the day you arrived, and wi-fi will ensure you’re connected at all times.
1/9 - Bedroom at Apollnia, Mykonos Greece
3/9 - Bedroom at Apollnia, Mykonos Greece
4/9 - Kitchen at Apollnia, Mykonos Greece
5/9 - Living Room at Apollnia, Mykonos Greece
6/9 - Living Room at Apollnia, Mykonos Greece
7/9 - Pool at Apollnia, Mykonos Greece
8/9 - Sea View Terrace at Apollnia, Mykonos Greece
9/9 - Side Aspect at Apollnia, Mykonos Greece
10/9 - Terrace at Apollnia, Mykonos Greece
- Infinity pool with views across sparkling Grecian waters and soft bean bags make the ideal spot for a secluded moment of calm
- Four bedrooms across the main house each come with luxurious rain showers and glorious views across the landscapes of Mykonos
- A family guest house with its own indulgent facilities is the perfect space for extended family or friends
- Stunning contemporary architecture and stylish décor blend seamlessly into the area’s ancient surrounds giving you the epitome of glamour, comfort and unique charm
- A chef is on hand for those looking for maximum relaxation along with a housekeeping service, so you can settle into your holiday in true style
Meet your Greece Travel Specialists
We have a full team of Travel Specialists with their own personal knowledge of Greece. Give them a call today.
Call our Greece team on
Monday - Friday: 9am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences