Reports to: Operations and Product Manager
Job Family: Sales - Spectate
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday and 1 in 4 Saturdays
The Operations and Product Executive is responsible for all aspects of operational support for existing and new Sports bookings, whilst implementing an expanding product portfolio with the support from Head of Spectate and Operations and Product Manager.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Working with major sporting organisations, sourcing and implement new sporting travel product, collating all holiday elements and ensuring they are fit for sale.
- Manage and maintain all incoming and internal product information in an accurate and timely manner in line with company processes. (Inclusive of supplier - hotel and ground handler - contracts, special offers, supplier information, outlook contacts and financial documents).
- Loading product into booking system, ensuring pricing is up to date and packages are fit for sale.
- Work alongside Operations and Product Manager, creating tour forecasts and breakeven analysis templates to be used for all events.
- Support administration and operations team, ensuring all elements of each booking have been confirmed and reported accurately to suppliers.
- Collating product information and converting this into web copy to be used for promotional materials.
- Regular reviews of the Spectate website and work with the digital marketing team to ensure that the website content is up to date and any technical issues have been reported.
How to apply
If you possess the experience, attitude and passion to make a real difference to our business, then please complete and submit the application form, your CV, current remuneration package and a short summary of why you would like to work for the UK's leading luxury specialist to: Kay.Shorter@itc-uk.com
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details