- Enjoy a walking tour of Ragusa Ibla including a visit of the atelier of a Sicilian cart master
- Call at the massive Cathedral and see the 6th-century-B.C Temple of Apollo in Ortigia
- Complete a walk up Europe’s largest active volcano, Mount Etna
- Visit Concetto and Valentina’s farm where they cultivate the famous “Romana” almond and enjoy a homely lunch
- Best time to travel May - Sep
- Accommodation Throughout
Eastern Sicily is a destination that could not be better suited to a luxury tour. It is steeped in history, with a landscape that is both dramatic and varied - meaning whichever direction you venture you will find sights, sounds and experiences to delight and inspire.
Thoughts of sandy beaches, calm blue ocean, craggy mountains, quaint towns, and rolling green pastures complimented by the smell of oregano, orange blossom and mint drifting by on the breeze are enough to get anybody thinking about their next holiday. Then, throw in incredible excursions ranging from UNESCO World Heritage Sites to an adventure on the slopes of Mt. Etna, Europe’s largest active volcano, and you can see why so many well-heeled travellers are choosing to experience Sicily by car.
With this tour you will travel in luxury and style, staying at some of the most chic and elegant hotels on this storied island, allowing you to get the best of every step of your trip. However you want to explore, and whichever sights you would like to see, our Travel Specialists are ready and waiting to tailor-make your dream tour, exactly how you want it.
Day 1 Arrival - Catania - Val di Noto
Day 2 Syracuse - Val di Noto
Day 3 Taormina
Day 4 Mount Etna
Day 5 Return Home
Meet your Europe Travel Specialists
We have a full team of Travel Specialists with their own personal knowledge of Europe. Give them a call today.
Call our Europe team on
Monday - Friday: 9am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm