There are as many reasons to travel as there are travellers in this world and each Oceania voyage is a joyous invitation to start writing the next chapter in your travel story. Oceania puts the whole world well within your reach and makes it possible for you to experience the faraway places that you have always dreamed of, all while surrounding yourself in luxury. It’s your turn to embrace your passion for travel with Oceania Cruises.
Discover Oceania Cruises
Oceania Cruises offer the first custom-designed and truly hands-on cooking school at sea. At the Culinary Centre, on board Marina & Riviera, you will learn how to prepare a variety of exquisite dishes at your own fully equipped workstation. Master Chefs from around the world offer guidance and inspiration to fine-tune your techniques, but you will prepare the dishes yourself. It’s the ultimate way to truly absorb every step of each recipe, from a Tex-Mex Fiesta to a Northeast Feast, there’s something for all tastes.
Why choose Oceania Cruises?
Oceania Cruises serve up the finest cuisine on the seas and vessels house a variety of distinctive open-seating speciality restaurants, all at no additional charge. Oceania offers an outstanding range of diverse and delightful locations, and with spectacular award-winning port intensive voyages that feature early morning arrivals, overnight stays, and late night departures designed to truly immerse you in the destination, this is a unique approach to luxury cruising.
The Oceania Cruises Experience
- Exceptional personalised service in an elegant casual ambience - no jacket or tie required
- Aquamar Spa & Vitality Centre
- Epicurean enrichment programmes, including immersive culinary discovery tours in the world’s most fascinating destinations
- simply MORE, enjoy greater value with a shore excursion credit, Free House beverage package, Free WiFi and Free speciality dining
The Oceania fleet is composed of eight magnificent vessels sorted into three distinctive and equally impressive classes of ship – Regatta Class; Regatta, Insignia, Nautica, and Sirena, which all carry 684 guests with 400 crew respectively; and Oceania Class featuring Marina and Riviera, which each carry 1,250 guests and 800 crew. The new Vista Class launched in 2023 with Vista and Allura debuting in 2025
Visiting over 450 destinations worldwide, including The Mediterranean, Canada & New England, Alaska, the Baltics, the Caribbean, Japan & Asia, Africa, Australia and the South Pacific. The smaller more intimate ships that Oceania offer mean that you get to visit smaller boutique ports all around the world that larger ships simply cannot reach.
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences