Quebec City boasts so very much to recommend it; with its wealth of museums, theatres, galleries, incredible restaurants, cafés and buzzing nightlife.
Highlights are in abundance, but a few Inspiring Travel company favourites include:
- a tour of Old Quebec, which was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is the only walled city north of Mexico in the Americas;
- a stay in the famous Château Frontenac, perched on the top of a headland overlooking the St Lawrence River;
- and the Quebec Winter Carnival, one of the world's major winter festivals held at the end of January each year with many activities and displays to thrill and entertain all ages.
French influence permeates everything in this Canadian city, and one of the best ways to enjoy Quebec en Francais is via its amazing selection of eateries. Local dishes to try include Cretans, poutine and pea soup, all washed down with a craft beer from one of the city’s many top breweries.
Old Quebec is the place to head to if you want a top-end gastronomic experience such as the famous Saint-Amour.
For families, the city boasts a water park and aquarium, while history buffs will love the abundance of galleries and museums. Head to the Parc de la Chute-Montmorency for a view and photo opportunity of these magnificent falls.
Our Travel Specialists can create a bespoke tour of Canada with a stop in Quebec City… call them today for a tailor-made itinerary.
Where to go in Canada
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2023
5 of the Best Adventure Holiday Ideas for Families with Teens
If your teens get bored of the beach and won't be confined to a sun lounger, you might need some ex...Other Shores Team - September, 2023
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - February, 2022
The Ultimate Guide to Visiting Atlantic Canada
A visit to the Atlantic provinces of Canada is to uncover a hidden treasure. In a country that ...Other Shores Team - October, 2022
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences