St Lucia is full of charm and variety, an island where the vast blue of the sea meets the emerald green rainforests. There is so much to see and do here on a St Lucia family holiday that’s it’s difficult to know where to begin!
The rising Pitons dominate the south of the island and are a protected UNESCO World Heritage Site and anyone who witnesses their majestic beauty on a flight into St Lucia will instantly see why. The north of the island has an entirely different feel to the south. More populous, it is here you’ll find many fine restaurants and even some family-friendly night life! St Lucians are renowned for their hospitality and their pride in their island’s natural beauty and diverse cultural heritage, so they are sure to extend a warm welcome to you and yours.
If staying right at the heart of the Pitons appeals to you then there are few better locations than Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort, with its delightful cove, great choice of accommodation and endless family-friendly facilities. Or if the north sounds more like your style, you’ll be close to the shops, restaurants and cafes of Rodney Bay at The Landings Resort & Spa by Elegant Hotels.
Browse our collection of family-friendly hotels and resorts in St Lucia or simply give one of our Travel Specialists a call and they can talk you through your options.
Meet your St Lucia Travel Specialists
We have a full team of Travel Specialists with their own personal knowledge of St Lucia. Give them a call today.
Call our St Lucia team on
Monday - Friday: 9am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences