Take a natural backdrop of dazzling beaches, swaying palms and turquoise seas; add a good pinch of laidback atmosphere, season with colourful carnivals and reggae - then finish with a sprinkling of first-class hotels, all offering superb family facilities. The result? An easy-going Caribbean family holiday.
The Caribbean enjoys warm weather all year round, with especially favourable conditions between November and March. In fact, a Caribbean family holiday is perfect if you’re looking for something different to do over Christmas or even Easter. Due to more frequent ‘liquid sunshine’, British summertime is ‘low-season’ in the Caribbean, but the benefit of this is some amazing value for families willing to travel at this time of year.
Our experts know very well that the perfect family holiday’ is different for everyone. With fun-packed resorts, bustling towns and outstanding natural beauty you’ll never be short of things to do in the Caribbean. The warm sea here is famed for its idyllic diving spots, with fish of every colour darting through the reefs.
Each island has its own identity, with glamourous beaches, restaurants and nightlife in Barbados; natural wonders such as the twin peaks of the Pitons in St Lucia; and a beach for every day of the year in Antigua.
Can’t choose which Caribbean island to take your family holiday on? Ask a Travel Specialist about a multi-centre escape or bespoke island-hopping itinerary to experience the glorious contrasts of the Caribbean for yourselves!
How can we get there?
At the Inspiring Travel company, we have strong relationships with many airline partners who fly to the Caribbean. There are frequent direct flights from London and regional UK airports such as Manchester to the larger Caribbean islands including Barbados and Antigua, from where there are plenty of connecting flights. But don’t worry too much about the details; we’ll arrange everything so all you have to do is arrive at the airport!
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences