Hailed as the 'Queen of the Caribbean', the island of Nevis is a truly charming place and the perfect location for a laid-back luxury holiday.
The easy-going, warm welcome that greets visitors here sets the tone for an endlessly relaxing stay on what is often remarked as one of the Caribbean's best-kept secrets. From the commanding sight of the 3,232ft Nevis Peak, to the long stretches of pure white sands on pleasingly under-populated beaches, stunning scenery abounds.
With many charming beachfront cafes as well as sumptuous fine-dining venues, this little island has numerous culinary delights to offer, from mouth-watering Caribbean fare to a host of international cuisines, including French and Indian.
The capital, Charlestown, is bathed in old-world charm, with its lovingly-preserved Georgian-style architecture. History buffs will enjoy the array of small museums and churches in the town, including the Museum of Nevis History.
A short distance outside the capital you will find the Botanical Gardens of Nevis, which retain their beauty and fragrance year-round and are a real 'must-see' while on the island.
Life on Nevis is quiet and leisurely, making it a perfect contrast to some of the larger, more cosmopolitan destinations in the Caribbean.
For an experience of all this region has to offer, ask your Travel Specialist about a two or three-centre itinerary that takes in this charming island and more, for your next luxury Caribbean holiday.
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences