- SUMMIT One Vanderbilt, an observatory high atop Grand Central Terminal, is a fully immersive, multisensory experience
- The views are everchanging, you will enjoy a very different experience during the day to that at night
- Affinity is where you are invited to connect physically to the space by playing with highly reflective orbs floating around the room
- Transparent glass enclosed skyboxes extending from SUMMIT, suspending you over 1,000 feet above Madison Avenue
- Attractions & Theme Parks
Midtown’s tallest skyscraper, SUMMIT One Vanderbilt, showcases New York City like never before, with three levels of unique immersive spaces designed to inspire and delight. While the views are incredible, SUMMIT brings even more to the experience. Enter 'Transcendence', a room of mirrors that seems to bend the rules of physics. Walk through 'Affinity' and be amazed by the mesmerising reflective balloons. Step out with ‘Levitation’ and look down on the city below from a glass box.
It's worth experiencing during both day and at night, for a contrast of colours when New York is lit up at night and reflected inside SUMMIT One Vanderbilt.
When you've had your fun, enjoy a light bite and cocktails at the Nordic-style café, with wraparound views of the sweeping concrete jungle beyond. Take your drinks out onto the terrace, with views for up to 80 miles across the Big Apple, and enjoy the vista.
1/5 - SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
3/5 - SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
4/5 - SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
5/5 - SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
6/5 - SUMMIT One Vanderbilt
Meet your New York Travel Specialists
We have a full team of Travel Specialists with their own personal knowledge of New York. Give them a call today.
Call our New York team on
Monday - Friday: 9am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm