- Step back in time on a self-guided tour of a living history museum with original buildings from the period of 1820-1920
- Stop off at the King's Head for lunch and refreshing drink where costumed wait staff serve traditional and modern fare
- Comprising more than 70 restored and reconstructed buildings and other structures are part of the Kings Landing collection
- Meet the community of colourful characters in their homes, places of work, in the fields or at the pub
- Attractions & Theme Parks
Visit King’s Landing Open Air Museum for full immersion in 19th-century Canadian life. With 300 acres to explore, expect a jam-packed day of discovery. Browse 40 interactive exhibits, try horseback riding, watch a show at the theatre and travel back in time to an authentic village, populated by 100 costumed characters and 70 historical buildings. Roll up your sleeves and bake bread on an open hearth, help the blacksmith forge his wares, and hear the fascinating tales of long ago. Fuel up on hearty food and see 200-year history come to life with this unmissable experience for families and adults alike!
This attraction is 30 minutes from Fredericton, New Brunswick.
1/5 - King's Landing Open Air Museum
3/5 - King's Landing Open Air Museum
4/5 - King's Landing Open Air Museum
5/5 - King's Landing Open Air Museum
6/5 - King's Landing Open Air Museum
Meet your New Brunswick Travel Specialists
We have a full team of Travel Specialists with their own personal knowledge of New Brunswick. Give them a call today.
Call our New Brunswick team on
Monday - Friday: 9am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm