Set sail with Ponant and discover an authentic and refined atmosphere, in the spirit of a private yacht. These French-style cruises offer a unique luxury sea travel experience.
Passengers will enjoy the intimate small yacht environment on the two cruise types offered by Ponant: a ‘5-Star Culture and Relaxation Cruise’ or a ‘5-Star Expedition’. An expedition immerses you in the National Geographic World and its wealth of expertise; access a National Geographic photographer or pick the brain of a local National Geographic Expert.
The Ponant experience
- Truly original itineraries in exceptional destinations, designed in-house.
- Access to the Blue Eye – a World First underwater lounge.
- The Open Bridge Policy* means guests can visit the bridge to learn about navigating the oceans.
The three-mast Le Ponant honours nautical tradition alongside ‘Sisterships’ Le Boréal, Le Soléal, L’Austral and Le Lyrial. ‘Explorers’, Le Bellot, Le Jacques Cartier, Le Lapérouse, Le Champlain, Le Boungainville and Le Dumont D’Urville visit remote ports and Le Commandant Charcot, a world-first electric hybrid polar explorer.
From the ice of Antarctica to the lagoons of the Pacific and majestic Asian shores, Ponant’s bespoke itineraries are carefully designed in-house to take you on an unforgettable journey.
*Subject to prior permission
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences