The captivating island of St Martin, or St Maarten, flaunts a wonderful Franco-Dutch flair, creating a vast range of experiences to suit every taste.
The Dutch side of the island is livelier, boasting more casinos, nightclubs and resorts, whereas the French part is more elegant and fashionable, with a distinctly continental atmosphere. With this unique clash of cultures, a luxury holiday to St Martin makes for a fantastically rare experience.
The island boasts a total of 37 picturesque beaches, which range from lively resort beaches to secluded coves. Honeymooners might like to go in search of the miniscule but beautiful Lovers' Beach, so called because its cozy shores can only accommodate two people at a time!
Elsewhere, inviting blue lagoons and verdant mountain ranges contribute to the abundant natural beauty of this place. To take in some unbelievable vistas, head up to the island’s highest point, Pic du Paradis, or Paradise Peak, where you’ll find two observation areas atop a lush tropical forest.
For something a little bit different, be sure to check out the Butterfly Farm – it really is spectacular - or head to Saint Maarten Park; the Caribbean's largest zoo.
The multi-cultural nature of St Martin is reflected in its diverse and delicious cuisine. Boasting many gourmet restaurants and endless charming cafes, you could come back again and again and still have new culinary delights to sample!
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences