1/19 - Exterior of Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
3/19 - The lobby lounge at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
4/19 - The library in the lobby lounge at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
5/19 - Nami interior at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
6/19 - Shang palace main dining hall at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
7/19 - CHI spa couple treatment room at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
8/19 - Garden wing deluxe city view room at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
9/19 - Garden wing premier balcony suite living room at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
10/19 - Tower wing deluxe room interior at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
11/19 - Horizon club at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
12/19 - Tower wing lobby at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
13/19 - Family suite castle room at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
14/19 - valley wing one bedroom suite
15/19 - themed family suite
16/19 - Deluxe Family Room
17/19 - valley wing deluxe suite
18/19 - garden wing one bedroom suite
19/19 - garden wing deluxe city view room
20/19 - tower wing deluxe room
Set amidst 15 acres of lush tropical greenery, the Shangri-La Singapore is a haven of tranquillity in the busy heart of a vibrant city.
Why you'll love it here
- Choose from a range of luxury rooms in three distinctive wings surrounded by 15 acres of botanical gardens
- Enjoy easy access to a selection of small boutiques, stalls and antique shops on the famous Orchard Road
- Embrace incredible facilities including an outdoor pool, a state-of-the-art gym, a spa, and 11 dining options
- Stay in The Tower Wing for family rooms with interconnecting options and a fun-filled kids’ club
- Family, Toddlers (0-3), Kids (4-12),
Full accommodation information
The first hotel opening from Shangri-La, this hotel is a 5-star luxurious hotel in Singapore, and although it is located in the city centre amidst all the excitement of Singapore’s main shopping and dining area, it is the perfect sanctuary where guests can leave behind the fast-paced atmosphere of the city and just relax.
There are many shopping choices nearby for guests staying in the Shangri-La Singapore, from small boutiques, stalls and antique shops to the famous Orchard Road, where visitors can find a variety of designer shopping malls, department stores and souvenir shops.
The hotel is surrounded by 15 acres of botanical gardens, and guests can relax in these lush surroundings whilst spending time in the outdoor pool, or spend the day unwinding in the Spa where they can be pampered by professionals with beauty treatments, aromatherapy and massage treatments in private treatment rooms.
The facilities are vast, with four tennis courts and the largest 24-hour hotel gym in Singapore. The dining scene is exquisite with award-winning restaurants. Guests are treated to a global range of cuisines from classic Cantonese at Shang Palace, to southern Italian at The Waterfall, and a diverse range of local and international fare at The Line.
The Shangri La Singapore features 747 elegant guestrooms and suites with three wings: Garden Wing, Tower Wing, and Valley Wing. For longer staying guests there is also 127 serviced apartments and 55 luxurious condominium units available
Valley Wing One Bedroom Suite
Themed Family Suite
Deluxe Family Room
Sleeps: 2 adults and 1 child
Valley Wing Deluxe Suite
Garden Wing One Bedroom Suite
Garden Wing Deluxe City View Room
Tower Wing Deluxe Room
Activities & Entertainment
There is plenty for guests at Shangri-La Singapore to do for entertainment within the resort. In the evening, guests will be provided with a fantastic range of dining opportunities in either The Waterfall, The Line, Nadaman Japanese Restaurant or Shang palace – guests can then follow this by relaxing in the lobby court with musical entertainment, or alternatively, they can unwind in the quiet gardens of the hotel.
There are many recreational activities for guests to take part in, for both those who want to relax and those who want to exercise. Guests can indulge in relaxing treatments at CHI, the Spa and discover many pampering opportunities from the extensive menu of holistic treatments, based on ancient methods shared by many Asian cultures. For active guests, there is a fully-equipped health club, and gymnasium open 24 hours a day, outdoor swimming pool – including a separate children’s play pool, warm Jacuzzi, and the sauna and steam rooms. Guests who wish to take part in sporting activities can make use of the floodlit tennis courts, and three-hole pitch golf green.
- “The Line” is one of Singapore's favourite destinations for buffet lunch and dinner. With 16 open kitchens showcasing an incredible variety of cuisine it’s easy to see why! Reservations recommended.
- This is a great hotel if you’re holidaying with family: kids will love the spacious pool area. There are several interconnecting room options and babysitting can be arranged.
Comprising a three-storey rock garden, the Garden Wing Atrium is at the very heart of the Garden Wing and the hotel’s famed tropical gardens. It is a veritable oasis of tumbling waterfalls and different varieties of ferns, flowers and plants.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our Singapore experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Meet your Singapore Travel Specialists
We have a full team of Travel Specialists with their own personal knowledge of Singapore. Give them a call today.
Call our Singapore team on
Monday - Friday: 9am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences