Round Hill Hotel and Villas is a resort located on a 110 acre peninsula overlooking its private beach and bay. These 27 stylish villas, each surrounded by 30 acres of tropical gardens can be rented with a private pool or as a suite in villa with a shared pool.
All are just a short stroll or buggy ride from the resort and beach. Follow in the footsteps of Adele Astair, Oscar Hammerstein and Noel Coward - over the years some very famous names have been "shareholders" in the twenty-seven cottages which are part of this hotel estate, the Caribbean's first great resort.
Today the villas continue under private ownership, available for rent when the owners are not in residence. And the philosophy first put in place in the 1950s remains the same: not showy but eminently stylish, which could be why Ralph Lauren bought two cottages here not that long ago.
Set on a peninsula, above a perfect crescent of private beach and amidst a century old plantation of pineapple, all spice and coconut trees, the Roundhill villas offer a variety of accommodation options.
All the cottages, many with their own pools, face west and enjoy fabulous views, especially at sunset. Your breakfast (don't forget the Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee) will be prepared for you at home; for the evenings you may choose to visit the hotel's Townhouse restaurant, built in 1765, or Belfield 1794, or simply order in. Massages and spa treatments, water sports and tennis, a nanny service and children's estate are all available - so all you have to is live the star life.
1/12 - luxury three bedroom villa at round hill villas jamaica
3/12 - entry to villa at round hill villas jamaica
4/12 - deluxe two bedroom villa at round hill villas jamaica
5/12 - luxury villa interior at round hill villas jamaica
6/12 - premium luxury villa pool view at round hill villas jamaica
7/12 - premium luxury villa bathroom at round hill villas jamaica
8/12 - luxury villa breakfast at round hill villas jamaica
9/12 - deluxe villa living room at round hill villas jamaica
10/12 - villa pool at round hill villas jamaica
11/12 - premium luxury villa at round hill villas jamaica
12/12 - deluxe villa exterior at round hill villas jamaica
13/12 - deluxe villa at round hill villas jamaica
- Sleeps 4 to 10 people.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 bedroom Cottages with or without pool. 4 and 5 bedroom Villas with pool.
- Room Facilities
- Spacious living spaces with dvd and enclosed or semienclosed dining.
- Staff Housekeeper, Maid and Gardener.
- Pool Large infinity pool.
- Water sports A full range of water sports is available from the beach with PADI diving.
- Tennis 5 all weather courts. Tennis clinics July and August.
- Spa Featuring Elemis spa products, with 11 treatment rooms, beauty salon, gymnasium, yoga and one outdoor hydrotherapy area.
- Children's Club
- Restaurant Casual daytime dining with elegant/casual dinners looking out to sea.
- Montego Bay is minutes away for shopping, restaurants and much more.
- Golf 10 minutes away at Tryall.
We endeavour to bring you the best value for your money, from the best offers to extra value. You will be amazed what we include as standard.
Meet your Jamaica Travel Specialists
We have a full team of Travel Specialists with their own personal knowledge of Jamaica. Give them a call today.
Call our Jamaica team on
Monday - Friday: 9am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences