Calabash hotel presents four luxury villas; Hummingbird, Caribali, Pool House and Tree Frog Villas. The villas are located at the gorgeous Amber Belair development which sits on the stunning idyllic peninsula on the island's southwest coast. Nestled on the water's edge where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Caribbean Sea, it offers one of the most tranquil, inspiring and secure locations in the Caribbean.
During your stay at the villas, you'll have access to the Calabash hotel's fantastic 5-star facilities, including the beach club bar and the luxurious spa. Each of the villas offers a bright and airy spacious interior, fit for a family or a larger group.
Great attention to detail has been taken in every room - the villas are exquisitely furnished, and you'll find plenty of space to relax, unwind and have fun. These exclusive villas have excellent exclusive facilities with infinity pools and a level of privacy that affords secluded living, with even more to be enjoyed at the renowend Calabash hotel.
1/12 - Hummingbird Villa, Calabash Villas Grenada
3/12 - Caribali Villa, Calabash Villas Grenada
4/12 - Hummingbird Villa Pool, Calabash Villas Grenada
5/12 - Treefrog Villa, Calabash Villas Grenada
6/12 - Treefrog Villa Room, Calabash Villas Grenada
7/12 - Hummingbird Villa Room, Calabash Villas Grenada
8/12 - Caribali Villa Lounge, Calabash Villas Grenada
9/12 - Treefrog Villa Kitchen, Calabash Villas Grenada
10/12 - Treefrog Villa Lounge, Calabash Villas Grenada
11/12 - PoolHouse Terrace, Calabash Villas Grenada
12/12 - Caribali Villa Room, Calabash Villas Grenada
13/12 - PoolHouse Pool Villa, Calabash Villas Grenada
All villas include private housekeepers, gardening and pool cleaning services, complimentary golf cart use and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Hummingbird Villa Facilities:
- Designed by Vincenzo De Rosa
- Five bedrooms with four king-sized beds and one twin bedroom. Each with its own private bathroom.
- Villa facilities include exclusive living spaces, kitchen and breakfast room, dining room, lounge and laundry room.
- Large private infinity pool with covered patio and deck with a gazebo
Caribali Villa Facilities:
- There are five bedrooms across the property, all with king-sized beds and attached private bathrooms.
- Villa facilities include a full kitchen, dining room and living room.
- Private infinity pool featuring natural river stones and a sunny deck area
Pool House Villa Facilities:
- The property has two bedrooms. One with a king bed and the other a twin. Each room has a private bathroom attached.
- Villa facilities include a galley style kitchen and open lounge stepping down to the pool deck.
- Large private infinity pool.
Tree Frog Villa Facilities:
- Five bedroom villa with three king beds and two bedrooms with queen-sized beds. Each bedroom has a private bathroom.
- Villa facilities include a magnificent dining area, family-style kitchen, lounge, gym and games room.
- Private infinity pool featuring natural river stones with deck area.
Calabash Resort facilities and local attractions:
- Beaches - A range of water sports is available
- Scuba Diving - Available from the Calabash beach.
- Tennis - Floodlit Tennis Courts
- Golf - 10 minutes away. Complimentary green fees.
- Fitness Centre.
- Dining - A la carte dining at Rhodes Restaurant, developed specifically for the Calabash by Gary Rhodes.
- Trips including Whale watching, deep sea fishing, cruises and walks.
- Shopping St. Georges
- Visit beaches across the stunning island of Grenada.
Meet your Grenada Travel Specialists
We have a full team of Travel Specialists with their own personal knowledge of Grenada. Give them a call today.
Call our Grenada team on
Monday - Friday: 9am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences