Thanks to a reputation for being one of the world’s best off-piste ski resorts, a high altitude making it snow-sure, and a selection of testing runs on its doorstep, Verbier is truly a skiers’ resort.
The sunny slopes and challenging runs lead down to the attractive town itself where top restaurants have opened their doors to hungry skiers and trendy shops and boutiques make an afternoon of perusing on many a visitor’s itinerary.
The town is beautifully placed, located facing the Grand Combin massif and with alpine scenery that is a photographer’s dream. Your private chalet will likely make the most of the view thanks to its picture postcard location, large windows and al fresco areas. What’s more, the short transfer time from Geneva Airport is ideal for a short ski break.
Experienced skiers can traverse some 400km of skiing in the Four Valleys, with black runs aplenty for those looking for a more thrilling downhill adventure. Verbier is also home to a number of ski schools for beginners and improvers, and there is ‘ice karting’, an ice rink and a swimming pool in the town for non-skiers.
Meet your Verbier Travel Specialists
We have a full team of Travel Specialists with their own personal knowledge of Verbier. Give them a call today.
Call our Verbier team on
Monday - Friday: 9am - 7:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
The Inspiring Difference
Personal to you
- We get to know you personally
- Tailor-made holidays that are unique to you
- Enhancing your escape with personal touches
Experts in luxury
- Expert Travel Specialists with first-hand knowledge
- Only the best premium travel experiences
- Handpicked selection of world-class luxury resorts
- Speak to us any time with 24-hour support
- Premium concierge service
- Personal relationships with our passionate team
- Nearly 50 years of bespoke luxury travel
- Strong Relationships with industry partners
- Diverse portfolio and exclusive experiences